Wait he saw that?

Start from the beginning

~Y/n's POV~
Groaning from the sound of my alarm going off I lazily reach over my desk to see what time it was. 7:50. Shit. Jumping up I grabbed ripped jeans, a dream hoodie, and green beanie to match I rushed to throw some shoes on and grabbed my bag. Running through the studio apartment I dashed to the door and yelled bye to my dads. Running down the hall and out the apartment building I made my way to school. When I finally got to school I saw that it was 8:15 and I was winded.

"Shit!" I huff out as I go to my locker to grab my math textbook.

"New record!" My friend Jenna said walk as she walked up behind me.

"Oh shut up!" I said as I turn to look at her.

"The excuse this time?"

"I was doing a commission"

"Used it!"

Sitting there to try and come up with an excuse. "Tubbo finally saw my work!" I said trying to deflect the question.

"That is wonderful! Now why were you late?"

"Ughhh fine I overslept," I groaned and admitted. Patting me on my back she walked me to my first class I sit down and finally get a chance to look at my phone. And I almost died in the middle of that classroom.

Twitter Dms

Tubbo
Hi I think your artwork
is beautiful!
2am

Mintymochi
OMG thank you ☺️
now

Tubbo
Oh thank goodness I
thought I just got ghosted
Now

Mintymochi
Sorry I was sleeping
when you messaged this

Tubbo
That's fine☺️
Isn't morning?

Mintymochi
Yeah it is

Tubbo
Well good morning

Mintymochi
Isn't it afternoon over there

Tubbo
Yeah

Mintymochi
Wait aren't you
supposed to be
in school

Tubbo
Shhhh
I'm definitely
listening

Mintymochi
GASP
WHO IS THIS TUBBO

Tubbo
Lol
I've finished my
assignments already

Mintymochi
Ok good Tubbo
Oop my class is
about to start

Tubbo
Bye😋

Mintymochi
Bye😁

Setting my phone down I turn to my history teacher and some what listened. As soon as the bell rang I dashed out. Trying to get pass everyone I bump into someone. Looking up I see Jacob.

"I'm sorry Jacob!" I said while getting up. Ignoring me he turned back to his conversation. Rolling my eyes at the rude interaction I get up and make it to my next class. Why they put my classes across the school I shall never know. Sitting down at a random desk I wait for it to start.

Drawing random sketches of the smp people doing some random actions. I soon felt a figure standing behind me. Turing to look I see Jacob once more.