Lost puppy

Tubbo
Would you be willing to
draw some merch designs?

Sitting there I stared at my phone. Thinking I was in a wattpad story as I stared at the question. Tubbo and I had had on and off conversations for about a week and when he asked it I responded almost immediately

"Hey doodles are you there?" Jerking my head up I see River waving his hand in front of my face.

"Don't do that!" I said as I point my finger in his face.

"Well it was the only way to get your attention." River smirked.

"Well what was so important that you had to get me out of my trance?"

"You wanna show me how to get to a class?"

"You have been here for 2 weeks and you still don't know?" I huffed out.

"The only one I know is theater!" He chucked out.

"You are insufferable!"

"And yet for 2 weeks you've dealt with me," he points out.

"Ok follow me."

After school

Walking out of the school building I began my trek home when I saw a shadow following behind me turning around I see River following me like a lost puppy.

"Don't tell me I gotta walk you home too," I groan as I really wanted to get home and work on designs.

"Nope!" He grins

"Good then bye," I waved as began to walk away.

"Wow wow wait!"

"Yeah?" I said turning around once more.

"Can we hang out?"

"Um well I gotta do things."

"Oh come on please."

"Ok fine but just know I have to work," I say giving in. Walking home we had random conversations till we got to my door.

"Ok before we go in I need you to know that my dads can be weird."

"Oh I've been around you for long enough your dads will be fine." Rolling my eyes I opened the door and brace myself for the onslaught of questions. To my surprise my dads weren't home and had both hand work.

"Ok follow me," I say leading him to my room.

"Jesus Christ your room is like a farm!"

"Oh hush!" I yelled and hit him in the back of the head. Holding his head as we waddled over to my bed he plopped down. "Now be quiet I have to get in a call with someone."

"Your boyfrienddddd?"

"I wis— no my friend!"

"Oooooo Y/n has a crush!" River sang out in a song song fashion.

"Hi Tubbo!" I said as a sign for River to shut up.

"Hello Mint! How are you!" Tubbo said in his cheerful tone.

"Are you ready to see some designs I've done?"

"Y E S!" He shouted. Screen sharing my tablet I showed him a couple of concept reviews and we had a chat about some of the designs. "Yeah I like the bee in a boat could you make the bee a bit larger so the boat looks more full?"

"Ooo we could put in a group of bees and have little differences. Like one on either side so it looks like they are rowing." Sketching something to show it to give him some idea I waited to hear his thoughts on it.