The outside world

"NOOOOOO!" I exclaimed as I was being dragged out of my room.

"Y/N YOU HAVE TO GO SEE THE SUN!" River shouted as he stumbled to drag me out of my room.

"I SEE THE SUN!"

"GOING TO SCHOOL THEN LEAVING IS NOT ENOUGH SUN!" River shouted still struggling.

"NO PLEASE DAD HELP!"

"Ok River here's some money. Please just bring her home eventually. Don't die" My dad said handing River $50 dollars.

"Thank you Mr.Arlo!" River said slipping the money into his pocket before going back to pulling me.

"FINE I'LL GO!" I said letting go. "Just let me go change." I said grumpily as I picked myself off the ground to go change into some more reasonable clothes the my pajamas. Slipping on a George hoodie, a pair of cuffed jeans, a beanie, and a pair of vans I made my way out of my room once more.

"You have to wear merch wherever you go don't you?" River asked as he glances over his shoulder once he heard my door open.

"It's my brand! What can I say?"

"Yeah when is your merch going to come out?"

"Would you wear it?" I said in a baby voice and puppy eyes.

"Yeah," River said plainly as he got up from his seat. Caught off guard I was taken aback that he would at least admit to wearing my merch. "Ok now let's go dork."

Leaving the house I get a message from Tubbo

Sighing as I step into the elevator as I had just denied Tubbo because of the stupid outdoors

"Stop sighing! We'll go get crepes" River said as he looked at his phone hand still in his pocket. Looking at him better I started examining his features. His brown sort of wavy hair, nice jaw line, emerald eyes, and normal physique, he wasn't a bad looking guy. In facts I've seen some girls stare at him at school, but why of all people does he chose to mess with me? Thinking about this I hadn't realized we had made it to the crepe shop.

"Get one, I'm buying," River said.

Leaning down to pick one I decided to make a snarky comment. "You mean my father is paying."

"Nope I didn't take the money."

"But I saw you slip the money into your pocket. Also this one." I said pointing at this chocolate one with a bit of mint added along with a mint leaf.

"Ok I'll have once chocolate mint one and I'll get that strawberry and banana one," River said to the cashier before turning back to me."I took it so your dads would force me to take it. I slipped it on the kitchen table when you were changing." Looking up at him I acknowledge that, that plan was good. I watched him swipe his card before taking his receipt and crumpling it. Once more turning around to look at me still crouched down for some reason.