Mochi is better

"Would you want to play in Minecraft Ultimate?" Pausing for a moment you had to take that question in.Tubbo and I had been play in our world trying to get more diamonds. Randomly popping that question on me and I was caught very off guard.

"Tubbo you do know I'm horrible at pvp."

"Oh I'm very aware."

"Ouch. I know I just said that but painful."

"But come on pleasssse!"

"Would they even let me?"

"I can talk to the event organizers!"

Sighing to the face that I know I couldn't say no to him.

"Ok if it's alright with everyone then I guess it's fine."

"YAY!" Tubbo said cheerfully. Smiling I turned my head to see him beaming.

"You're such a dork!" I giggled out. "You know that?"

"What! Why!"

"You got so happy just now because I agreed to play in Minecraft tournament with you," I said slightly giggling still.

"I'm just happy! I get to do something like that with you," Explained his face slightly pink. Smirking we continued playing till we both decided to get off. Not wanting to hang up we decided to play a couple games on our switches.

"Wow wow wow don't throw that blue shell!" Tubbo shouts

"Why shouldn't I?" I ask.

"We can negotiate about this!"

"NEVERRRR!" I shout as I throw the blue shell.

"NOOO!"

"Y/N KEEP IT DOWN!" My dad shouts.

"SORRY!" I shout back.

Time skip

"And then River-" I paused. Looking at my other monitor I see a sleeping Tubbo. Smiling I tried being quieter because I didn't want to hang up. Question leaving I grab some dinner then come back. Lightly humming I started doing some work. Finishing up some commissions and starting some new ones. The soft sounds of the city going on behind me and Tubbo lightly breath was enough to knock me out.

~Tubbo's POV~

Groggily waking up to the sound of my alarm going off. I slowly lift my head to see I had fallen asleep at my desk once more. This time instead of my editing software being opened or hearing Tommy shout Tubbo to wake up it was the soft sounds of Mint lightly breathing into her mic lightly. Looking at here for a moment I let out a breathy laugh to see she had her face propped up on her drawing table. The sound of city going on behind her I just sat there for just a moment to just admire her, before inevitably hanging up. Just before I did though I whispered.

"Good night Star girl."

Afterwards I messaged her.

Tubbo
Good nigh😊
Night*^

Setting my phone down I decided to take a quick shower and then throw on some random clothes. Seeing the time I quickly threw my stuff into my bag before rushing to grab a quick breakfast before jumping into my dads car. On the ride there I stuff my face with a banana I had picked up as Lani and Tegan talked about something that they had to do for their classes. Getting out of my dad's car I made my way to my first class. When I got there I set my bag down and saw that Fundy was looking for weird pictures of George on our discord group chat so I opened my photos to see if I had any dumb ones saved, usually because I do. I started scrolling when I saw a picture of Mint making a stupidly cu- stupid face during a video call I must have screen shouted it.