Halloween

(Imagine there's one person

(Imagine there's one person. I couldn't find a singular one)

Laying there just after posting the picture I had no die what I wanted to do. I'm definitely to old to trick or treat now. I don't really go to parties. And all of my friends are out doing one of those things. Seeing I got a message from Tubbo.

Tubbo
Couldn't be a bee
:,(

Mintymochi
Nope
Enderman was the easiest for me

Tubbo
so got any plans?

About to send no I remembered.

Mintymochi
My dads are having a party

Tubbo
that should be fun

Mintymochi
It's gonna be kinda embarrassing to go out with a box on my head

Tubbo
just do yuor makeup like an enderman

Mintymochi
Tubbo your a genius

After Tubbo's idea I was able to make a really simple but cute. Once I finished I left my room and saw some people coming in. Not only family friends but some of my dads coworkers. I know River and his family can't come because they are responsible for the smaller ones. Saying hi to everyone my eyes land on a rather tall idiot.

"Elliot?" Turning around his face light up.

"Aye! My favorite shortie!" Looking past him I see Jacob dressed up as a frat boy.

"What are you doing here?" I say as I go up to hug him.

"Oh you know my dad brought me and Jacob here because we had nothing to do."

"Wait are you two brothers?" I asked confused.

"Oh god no! Cousins." He corrected.

"Oh well welcome here."

"You got a pretty cool house."

"If you want to we can hangout in my room since most people here are adults."

"I'm down." Just as we were about to leave I hear some call Elliot.

"Elliot bring your cousin along." His dad says as he drags Jacob in view of us. Looking up from his phone he was shocked to see me. Agreeing we decide to let him join. Walking into my not as messy room I plopped into my chair and swing to look at both of them. They looked around kind of shocked.

"The fuck is that thing?" Jacob pointed past me to my drawing table.

"It's a drawing table idiot."

"The fuck you say to me?" And at that moment Bad called me. Ignoring Jacob I answer Bad's call.

"Hey Bad what's up?"