Wait he saw that?

Stretching as her video had just finished uploading she watched as people started to flood in. The video was a speed paint of Tommy and Tubbo looking out on their bench with disks resting on the jukebox. Smiling at all the positive comments she went and posted it to Twitter.

"Sweetheart dinner!" Her dad yells from the kitchen. Getting up she made her way through the mess in her room and eventually she was able to get to the door. Walking to the small circular table that was set in between the kitchen and living there were 2 plates with pasta that was set on opposite sides of the table and 1 cup missing. Grabbing her cup on the table she goes to the kitchen to see her dad pouring some oj on his cup.

"Oj with pasta dad? Gross," she says as she gets some ice and heads to the tap.

"There will come a time in your life young one where you shall enjoy any drink with pasta."

"Nope there will never be a time," she denies as her cup finishes filling with water. Making their way back to the table they dug in. "Where's daddy?" She asked with her mouth full of pasta.

"First, have I taught you nothing about manners," her dad complains as he see the girl shoving pasta in her mouth. "Second he has the night shift today so he's busy."

They continue talking about what they did today at work and school along with other topics. Y/n and both her dads were all very close with her so it wasn't ever boring at the house. They were laughing at a joke her dad had made whenever she gets a load of Twitter notifications at once. Usually she wasn't allowed to look at her phone at the table but since it kept going off her dad let her. Taking a sip of water as she looked at what the whole fuse was about.

Tubbo has retweeted your tweet
Tubbo has commented: AMAZING!!

She spat out her water as she reread what she just saw.

"Lord woman just spit on me why don't you!" Her dad says. Looking up she saw she had spat some water onto her dad. He was taking a napkin as he cleaned himself off. "Now why on earth could you spit on the man who made you dinner?"

"Tubbo retweed the fanart I posted earlier"

"Tubbo, Tubbo, Tubbo?" Her dad kept repeating as he racked his brain to recall the boy. "OH TUBBO!" He said finally remembering "That's wonderful sweetheart! I'm so proud! BUT never spit on the man to makes you dinner or else you will live on insa noodles till you move out"

"Ok fair,"she smiled she was about to reply when her dad said oop. Looking up she saw her dad pointing at her phone. "What?"

"No messaging at the table."

"But dad I can't just not respond!"

"After dinner." He said in a stern but loving voice. Setting her phone down reluctantly and finishing her meal she quickly put her dirty dishes in the sink and dashed to her room. "Don't forget you're on dish washing duty today!" Her dad shout as she rounds the corner to her room.

"MKAY!" She shouts as she somehow made it back to her computer. Going to Twitter she saw a bunch of likes from fans. Looking her jaw dropped more.

Tommyinnit commented: this is POG

Happy noisy began to come from the girl as she was so happy that her favorite saw her art.

Tubbo@tubbo • 20m
AMAZING!!
|
Mochi@mintymochi
OMG THANK YOU!!

Tommyinnit@tommyinnit • 20m
This is POG
|
Mochi@mintymonchi
No u🥰

As the girl continued looking through comments she sees Tubbo liking other fanart she has made for him. Even the sketches from random classes shes had. Squealing like a fan girl the entire time she wore a grin so big. After replying to comments both on Twitter and YouTube she remembered that she had a commission she needed to finish. Working on that till she eventually fell asleep on her tablet.