Minecraft!

3rd POV

Watching the world load around her she turned her head to see Tubbo crouching right next to her. Startled she jolted back for a moment before smiling. After saying hi and punching one another a couple times they both decided to go get wood and start a little base before night hit. Going over she began building up a small house out of birch wood as they had spawned in a birch tree forest.

Enjoying the calming atmosphere of the two of them just playing Minecraft and no fake personalities on it felt surreal. And she did enjoy the Tubbo on live streams, who was fun and loud but Tubbo off was much calmer in a way and soothing in a different way. It was hard to put into words but she just could tell once the camera was off there was a shift. Not a bad shift but a sense of relaxation and weight lifted off of him which she could get to an extent. Sure she didn't get many views on live streams as him but the pressure to not slip up on words and try to entertain while playing a game can get hard from time. To have no camera on and just calm vanilla Minecraft felt like just therapy in a way for the both of them.

Having bliss conversations about life as they continued to play the game was nice. Smiling once she had takin a step back to see the house she had built. She was no builder but it was a homey place for the two of them as they embarked on this small world to have an excuse to play with one another. Tubbo emerging from his tunnel from getting some iron had a grin on his face as he looked at the house. Pausing his movement in game he turned his head to look at Y/n's face on discord and he paused. Examining every bit as she had a small focus on what block to use for the floor. Lifting her head up she glanced to her discord to see a staring Tubbo and she got self-conscious about her face wondering if she had something on it. Realizing she had saw him staring he jerked his head away as a dark shade of red began to creep on his face.

After what seemed like minutes Tubbo glanced at the clock to see it was 3 am. Glancing at the clock herself she sighed realizing she had once more forgotten to eat. It soon dawned on her what time it was for Tubbo so she thought it was time to say something.

"Isn't it 3 am over there?"

"Yeah," Tubbo agreed quietly almost a whisper.

"You should get some sleep," Y/n suggested worried for the boy.

"I'm fine," I smiled.

"Tubbo go to sleeeeeep!" She dragged out as to not sound demanding but caring. "I will get off too." She suggested.

"Can we play tomorrow?" The boy asked like a little kid not wanting to leave just yet.

Smiling at the boy she agreed to play again tomorrow after stream. And with that both screens of theirs soon went from bright and colorful to black.

~Tubbo's POV~
Groaning from the sunlight and the sound of my alarm I turned over to try and ignore it. Soon I could hear Lani shouting for me so I begrudgingly get up and to go see what she wanted. After helping her with a mundane task I got ready for school. Throwing a random jumper on and some jeans I looked pretty average nothing special. Finally checking my phone as I made my way downstairs and a smile grew as I saw my first message.

Mintymochi
Have a good day!!

My heart fluttering a small bit from the message I responded cheerfully and sat down at the kitchen table. Setting my phone down once more I grabbed a bowl of cereal and started munching away on that as I scrolled through Twitter. Soon Tommy started messaging about a video he wanted to do and I agreed to do it because we had talked about it before. Once finishing my bowl I set it in the sink and made my way to the door where my bag laid from the night previously. Waiting a small bit my dad came out and was already to go with Lani trailing behind.