Drunk.01

[ Goal : 10+votes , 6+comments ]

Picture of Jax in the Zayn scene above .

4 months later .

"Ans-el." Niall whined throwing his head to the side as Ansel continues to kiss his neck and thrust into him. Niall grips at the sheets and squeezes his eyes shut crying out," oh my god." The older boy on top of him takes one final thrust before releasing into the condom which caused Niall to lose it himself calling out his boyfriends name .

Ansel kissed him softly and lovingly pulling him closer .
"You're so amazing ." He muttered against Niall's lips. They cuddled into each other for a few minutes Ansel humming Niall's favourite song to keep him from falling asleep.
They both know in a few minutes Niall has to face his biggest fear when it comes to their relationship .

They have to go tell Niall's family about them dating . They've been together for a year now and Niall decided it's about that time to open up to his parents and Greg about them .

"C'mon babe , we've got to shower ." Ansel told the half asleep boy in his arms . A hot shower should wake him up just fine .

After showering they both searched for something to wear . Ansel purposely picked out his Indiana Pacers jersey since that's Bobby's favourite basketball team .

He wore that , black jeans and white nike sneakers .
Niall picked out for himself a simple white t-shirt , blue jeans and black ankle boots since he doesn't really have to impress anyone at his parents house .

Niall assured Greg would he there since he no longer lives at his parents house , but in his own apartment with Josh who had recently graduated highschool .

Niall attended graduation with the extra push from Ansel . He was afraid of what people would say about him and his baby so he wasn't going to go at first . Although he did anyways and was a highschool graduate .

Josh attends a college in there community along with Zayn , Josh , Harry and Louis .
Niall would've loved to go to college but he has to watch Jax a lot when Zayn doesn't have him .

Whenever he's at work , he works for a Autism support group Ansel watches him .
It took a while for Zayn to agree but he finally decided he'd rather have him watch him than a daycare staff with a bunch of strangers .

Today Zayn has Jaxon which gives him a break and a chance to spend time with his boyfriend , not that he doesn't love his son .

"Maxie !" Niall called through the house for Ansel's brother.

"Yeah ?"

"Were going to my mum and dad's house ,we'll be back soon please don't throw a party ." He's only 16 and he has to stay with Ansel since his parents are getting older and can't properly handle his teenage shenanigans .

Since staying with them he's thrown 3 parties without permission which is bad , but a lot better than parties every night when he was staying with Ansel's parents .

Niall has met them , and he really loves the two . They're really funny in his opinion and welcomed him with open arms.

"Why do you keep staring at me like that ?" Niall asked fixing his hair in the mirror .

"Because your beautiful ."

- - -

Once they stepped onto the front porch Niall knocked on the door nervously and his mum answered it , grabbing him into a big hug .

"Ow , mummy okay let go." Niall laughed after a few seconds and she obliged with a smile on her face .

She's missed Niall so much every since he moved in with a, "friend ."