Drunk.23

[Goal : 40+votes, 20+comments]

Picture above is jake and billy aka the cutest couple ever and they remind me of ziall so much x

5 more chapters then an epilogue left !

Dedications : 09jdainty, sisithomson, NadiaEgbon , & cupcakehoranprincess

Sweetest comment from last chapter : Yay! I ❤️ the names and( no pressure because it is your book so it's totally your choice!) but I think another boy would be cute as well thank you for being so active and constantly updating ! ❤️- dbarnes13

Haha so it looks like you guys/girls want a third ziall baby and I'll give that to you just not right now ! Big love X! (:

Louis ' POV

"You'll be fine babe just calm down and be yourself." Max told me as he tied my tie around my neck.

"He's going to think I'm insane." I spoke of my therapist, more like anger management counsellor .

"Lou, I'm pretty sure he's met people with worse problems than what you have." He said and I nodded.

"You're right."

"Now c'mon I'll stay with you the whole way." I grabbed into his hand and kissed his forehead.

I'm honestly so relieved he accepted my apology because without him I'd lost. I'd be alone. I lost my bestfriend and the love of my life, I can't let him go as well.

Cause' without him I have nothing.

"C'mon we're going to be late." He said pulling onto my hand toward the door. I locked and closed the door back.

"Are you nervous?" He asked once we reached inside the car.

"What do you think beautiful? I'm going to be telling this stranger everything about me."

"You'll do fine." He assured.

Once we reached the building I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out the car to open his door.

"Listen to Max, when we get in here don't kiss me, don't grab my hand, don't do anything. No one can know were together ."

"Is something wrong with me?" He asked.

"It's just not okay that's you're 16, I could go away for a long time." I explained.

"Well I don't want you to go."

"Exactly, that's why you have to listen to what I say." I said and he nodded.

"Okay." I kissed cheek and he followed me into the building.
The receptionist told me to go to a certain room and I listened to him.

A man shook my hand once Max and I entered.
"Dr.Evans, nice to meet you."

"I'm Louis and this is Max, my nephew." I lied and he shook Max's hand as well.

"Take a seat, I'm just going to go get my clipboard and a pen." He said,
Max and I sat on the couch that was across the seat he was going to sit.

He took his seat and looked for my name my name.
"Tomlinson right?" He asked and I nodded.

"Firstly, why did you decide to come here?"

"I think it's been long overdue you know.. My problems are not just affecting me it's affecting the people I love."

"What is your problem exactly?" He asked .

"Anger, disappointment, I always need to get even with someone like if they hurt me I feel the need to hurt them back.. And it's usually the people I love."