Yandere [Klez x Palette]

Requested by Swedishduck because there isn't any fanfiction of this-

Sadly this is angst but I will make fluff if suggested-

No POV

Both Klez and Palette were frozen, one from fear and the other from shock, the dust on Klez's hands flaking off and joining the dust pile in front of him.

Palette blinked slowly, once, twice, three times before bringing his hands to his mouth, chocked sobs escaping as tears ran down his face.

Klez moved first, bringing his hands and placing them on Palette's cheek bones, his thumbs wiping away his tears as he coo'd at Palette.

"Hey, it's okay, you don't need to cry. I'm sorry you had to see that, I should've found a more private spot." He mumbled, his voice a bit staticy as Palette looked at him in terror.

How could he do something like this? Just a few minutes ago they were cuddling, whispering sweet nothings to each other, before Klez said he had to go, leaving Palette alone to recover from the harassment from a stranger earlier.

Yes, Palette was harassed by someone earlier, he and Klez had been on a date, before someone had stood by them and started flirting with him, ignoring Klez's shouts of protest.

At some point, he had tried to touch Palette, but Klez socked him in the jaw and they left.

At least he discovered what happened to that monster.

Klez had started whispering reassuring words to him, and Palette had started crying harder.

His lover was a killer, he was a murderer, the person he trusted the most had just taken someone's life.

Yet he allowed himself to be comforted by him, he was still the love of his life, but he couldn't be with a murderer.

Klez had other plans.