My weakest point isn't my mind

Start from the beginning

But somehow, with your childish happy atmosphere that seemed to just randomly flow out of you, he could say today was his day. "How'd you find the exact coffee shop I go?" She looked at him as if they had everyday went to the coffee shop together.

"Luck?" Definitely not.

"haha, no way..." he glanced to the side, away from the girl

Wait- DID HE JUST LAUGH????

Most of the time he'd usually show uninterest in conversations, but as the more they talked the more she'd notice little breaks in his poker face. A laugh from him completely caught the girl off guard, she looked to the side trying to hide her flustered face.

Never had she met a person laughed at something she said, hardly someone back home would talk to her, were they what people called "friends"? No, she couldn't ask such a question, would he stop being her friend if she told him her whole life?

She shook her head harshly, the boy raised a brow as he gave her the cappuccino she ordered. That was such a silly question, they were friends

.

.

.

right?

.

.

.

RIGHT?

Quick, think of something else!

"OH! What about that gadget that you're planning! Are things going smothly?" They were on the sidewalk, the boy from time to time try to slow down his steps in hopes of spending more time with the girl.

"Hmm...Well, I'm still trying to figure out how to make the artificial vocal cords, that reminds me," He stopped walking, looking straight at the girl-who arkwardly stopped in front of him "Are you related to Mr. Aizawa?"

"What makes you think that?" She took a sip of her cappuccino, a laid-back expression on her faces. He narrowed his eyes, as if demanding for her to tell more. If it was a question about her she'd answer it with no mind, but it involved someone she knew.

"I've seen you two together a lot. It's a bit unfair, if you got into the hero course because you are related to him"

Where is this coming from?

"He's a teacher, and since I joined later in the year, I'm catching up to a few lessons"

Besides, why do I have to explain it to you?

"Are you telling me the truth?"

"YES-" A weird sensation hit her, as if someone was trying to control her, to take control of her mind. "Did you just try to brainwash me?" her voice was low, her hair trying to cover her eyes that turned bright blue.

He was taken by surprise, it was as if her brain blocked him of entering and messing with it "I-" But what surprised him the most was how he impulsively tried to brainwash her when she didn't answer his question.

A sudden headache hit the girl, her whole head started to hurt. Bringing her hand to her head, her back arched from the sudden pain. He tried to help her but she placed a hand in front of him stopping him on his track.

Suddenly, the edges of her hair turned bright blue like lighting. They began floating, uniting on the top of her hair, before falling down returning to their original color. And so, the pain disappeared.

She got back up looking straight at his eyes "Please don't do that again." He flinched.

"I won't. I'm sorry." He looked down, the arkward atmospher settling "If you wanna stop being my frie-"

"Don't worry. I mean-It's nothing new" He looked up at her, a slight smile placed on her face. "Now, let's go. Don't wanna be late now, do we?" He smiled to himself, as he caught up to her steps.

but still, how the hell did she block his brainwashing?

___________________________________________