Monsters will always be my favorite.

__________________________________________

There's a thing with monsters and

how they treat their loved ones

that makes my heart skip thousands of beats.

___________________________________________

     The forest was quiet, oddly quiet for him. Looking behind his back to check on his past lover, she was clearly distracted, she was clearly checking him out. "See something you like?"

     A blush rose on the girl's face, and catching the smile on the boy's face, she averted her eyes "I hate you." The boy gave out a hearty laugh before looking around the forest.

    In truth, (Y/n) was checking him out, the way he hid his wings under his shoulder blade, giving him a complete human look, made her curious.

    He wasn't muscular, he had a teenage boy look, he was a few centimeters taller than her. He was handsome and most likely close to her age. "I thought angels were supposed to have a more muscular body" The boy sweatdropped at the girl's saying.

   "Ah yes, (n/n), burn my self-esteem like you burned your wings"

    "Woah, man, too soon, too soon." The girl laughed and the boy joined for a little while, before giving a whole 360° turn. 

    "So, (Y/n)....."

    "We're lost, aren't we?" The boy silently nodded. A sudden 'die' echoed in the forest. "Nah, you're lost. I know the way."

     "Yea, lost in your eyes" The girl looked in disgust at the boy. "Yeah, that was horrible." The human broke a smile.

       "Yeah, it was." (Y/n) said before she dashed off, with the angel silently cussing himself for the horrible flirt.

__________________________________________

       In the middle of rushing through the forest a hard force pulled on her, immediately making her stop on her tracks "What do you think you're doing?" Aizawa, with a kid on his arms, glared at poor (Y/n).

      Meanwhile, Seth stayed out of sight, careful to not make any contact with living humans. "I'm going to check what the explosion-" Aizawa deeply sighed.

    "Don't. Go back."

    "What? But-"

     "I'm telling you to-"

     "I'm not a fucking kid, Aizawa." He looked out at her, not letting go of her clothing "I can protect myself."

    "No, you can't, not without a quirk"