The World was only meant for the chosen ones.

I know not many of us listen to these words, but they are also valid when they come from yourself

You should be proud of your journey until here.

________________________________

I wasn't born a chosen one.

I was born to protect my chosen one.

who ended up being a chosen one.

      "The world is nice with you." 

      "Huh?" The young goddess's eyes suddenly flashed towards the young angel, after learning that his father refused to feed him today since he failed the flying exam, (Y/n) stole some food from the kitchen and set up a little picnic for them.

    "What I mean is you make me happy, if I didn't have you, I'd probably be hiding under a tree or something so my father couldn't reach me"

    "This is what friends are for." She handed him a piece of bread, before lightly frowning at the injuries his father gave him, he nodded happily before munching on it. "Ever thought about running away?" (Y/n)'s eyes suddenly grew wide as she stared at Seth's eyes.

   "M-Maybe?" Seth grew uneasy, however, he relaxed as (Y/n)'s eyes went to their normal state and she looked away.

   "Sometimes." She sighed "I look outside and feel like the only hell people talk about is right here. Always the same flowers" As Seth looked at the flowers she had gestured, he noticed their color seemed livelier than usual "The same food, same yelling, same restrictions, same rules. This is just so boring, maybe we could just run-" She suddenly turned toward Seth. 

  "If my mom heard me-"

  "If my dad heard you-" Their smile grew wider, before laughing out loud.

  "SHHHHHHHH SHUT" (Y/n) suddenly lounged towards Seth's mouth "my mom will hear us!" She whisper-shouted to the boy who couldn't care less. 

   "Paine?" And one word.

one

fucking 

word

from 

that 

person.

The atmosphere dropped, and the laugh immediately stopped, shivers, shivers, and shivers. 

     "Just what.." as if breathless, she couldn't comprehend what her daughter was doing "are you doing?"