"Alright." He said and knocked on their door as I went downstairs.

"What are you doing?" Calum asked as he walked down the stairs and I walked up the stairs.

"I'm giving them some more water and I can't really go out like this so I have to change." I said and he nodded his head and let me pass him.

After I gave them their water I headed down the hall and towards my room. I just decided to wear some shorts and a t-shirt and keep it simple since we were just going to get food.

When we came back with the food, Calum went upstairs to get everyone while I set the table. Everyone seemed so grouchy and tired but I didn't blame them at all. They probably felt like shit so props to them for actually getting out of bed.

"Remind me to never drink like that again." Crystal said with her head in her hands.

"I warned you guys." I said with a laugh.

"I don't even remember anything. It's all floating in bits and pieces." Luke said with his eyes shut. They must've has the worst headaches ever.

"Well I know one thing. After I put you in the car you decided to leave when we went to get Ashton and KayKay and you were way down the street staring at a wall. You also leaned your face against the extremely dirty wall and didn't want to leave because it was 'pretty'" I said and heard the others laugh. Luke however just groaned, probably embarrassed or something.

"You also tripped a lot and walked into a ton of walls on the way to your room." Calum said making the others crack up even more.

"What is wrong with me?" Luke asked with his head in his hands.

"A lot is wrong with you." Michael said with a laugh.

"I'm sure you did something stupid too." Luke argued.

"Actually he fell asleep the second he was put in the car. I don't know what he did at the club though so that's for you guys to remember." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"How are you guys fine?" KayKay asked.

"We went to the arcade while you guys were getting drunk off your ass." Calum said with a laugh.

"You went without us?" Michael asked with a shocked look on his face.

"You guys were all like five shots in before we even decided to go. Also you three had finished nearly half the bottle by the time they got off stage. That group was not fit for an arcade or to even be seen in public." I said and pointed to the girls.

"Well we need to go soon." Ashton said firmly.

"We can go next weekend." Calum said.

"You've been hanging out with Calum a lot lately." Sierra said after dragging me up to my room after dinner.

"We're friends. Plus I like hanging out with him." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"You like hanging out with him?" She questioned and sat on my bed.

"Well yea I guess. He's not as bad as I thought he was." I said and took out my math homework since I had neglected my homework all weekend and we had class tomorrow.

"So you like him is what you're telling me?" She asked.

"That's not what I'm telling you. I'm telling you that I like hanging out with him and I don't dislike him anymore. There's no reading between the lines or any sort of metaphors or anything, I'm just telling you what I'm telling you." I said and focused on my homework.