Chapter 15

Hello! It's me! I know it been a long time since I last updated, I just want to let you know that this will probably go on for a while, since school has started up again, but I will try to update as frequently as possible! Enjoy!

Once everyone dropped down into the cave and closed the opening, Lavender then got that creepy feeling that she was being watched again. But then her mind wandered and forgot all about her surroundings. Thinking about her most frequently thought of question. How did I forget all about my love life? Glory sighed.

Tsunami's voice echoed through the caves, distracting Lavender from her thoughts. "Hey, guys! I found Clay!"

Everyone rushed over to see. They found Clay sleeping, with his wings clamped, surrounded by a moat of electric eels. He couldn't get across without flying.

Lavender was the one to speak up. "Clay! Wake up! Were here to save you!"

Clay mumbled in his sleep. "So many cows.... But I can't see any Mangoes...

Glory snorted, and tossed a mango at him. He opened his eyes at the sudden contact.

"Lavender? Tsunami? Sunny? Are you here to save me?" He asked. Lavender rolled her eyes. "No you idiot. We came all this way to give a mango and then dump you in the moat ourselves."

Flame grumbled. "Let's just hurry and find the key so we can unlock his wing clamps."

Just then, a dragon stepped out of the shadows. "Oh, I don't think you would want to do that, we barely had enough time to chat."

It was the SeaWing. But not just any SeaWing. Whirlpool.
(DUN DUN DUN!!!)

Everyone gasped. Whirlpool looked down at himself. "What? Do I have something on me? Ugh. I knew I should've cleaned myself up before I made my dramatic entrance."

Glory rolled her eyes. "What do you want, Gibbon-spawned-blob-of-monkey-turds."

Whirlpool narrowed his eyes at Lavender. "That wasn't a very nice thing to say to your host."

Glory put on a bored expression. She could play this game all day. "Just try me. Oh, and, I forgot to complement you on your hosting skills. Just clamp their wings and surround them with electric eels. Definitely the most hospitable way to treat your guests. Not that we were your guests in the first place."

Whirlpool smirked. "Ouch. Well, that's too bad, because soon enough you'll be the one feeling the pain."

Before anyone knew what was happening, Whirlpool lunged forward, claws outstretched, headed straight for her throat.

Sunny screamed.

But, as the fates (PJO Reference Anyone?) would have it, he missed.

He narrowly, concisely, painfully excruciatingly missed.

A very rare possibility. Glory moved the slightest measurement at the last possible second.

Which changed... Everything.

Many futures of Pyrrhia's doom dropped away, but not all. The worst was still lingering.

Whirlpool now on the floor, Glory made her move before Tsunami has time to react.

She lunged forward, flipped him over by yanking his tail, and shoved his tail up his big fat mouth.

When he finally got his tail out of his mouth, he was furious. "Why you little-"

Tsunami attacked him.

But he had a hold on Tsunami's wings. She grabbed him by the horns and kicked him in the stomach, making him loosen his grip on Tsunami's wings. Tsunami needed to get free. She bit his arm. Hard.