- What is it, Hunkarim? - Nurbanu asked like she is trying to act stupid.

- She told me that you told to Aslihan that you are married with Selim. Aslihan wanted to tell that to me, but you hit her on head with a vase. And thats why she doesn't remember anything. Am I right? - Suleyman to Nurbanu. He seemed pretty chill and relaxed about the whole situation.

- Hunkarim, that is not true. That maid is lying! How she dares to speak lies like this? - Selim started yelling.

- Who are you to yell in front of me? - Suleyman yelled on Selim back. Selim seemed pretty ashamed because of that.

- Aslihan, do you remember anything else from yesterday? About that thing? - Suleyman asked me calmly.

- If I would know, I would already tell you, Hunkarim. I really don't remember anything. - I told to him sadly.

Suleyman seemed to trust me really well

Suleyman seemed to trust me really well. I was really proud on myself how can I lie in front of him so well. Usually people would be afraid in front of him.

- I already got what I wanted. Selim, your Lala confirmed me what you did. I knew you married with Nurbanu. - Suleyman looked at Selim really disappointedly.

Bayezid looked at me with corner of his eyes and his look told me that he is proud of me and what I have said.

- Hunkarim, its not true. I hear for that for the first time. - Nurbanu said to him.

- Shut up! - Suleyman yelled on Nurbanu.

- How can you act like this towards us? Prince Bayezid also married Huricihan and you did nothing to him! - Nurbanu yelled on Suleyman.

- Who are you to talk like its same for Ottoman Sultana Huricihan and you? You are just a concubine. - Suleyman yelled on her.

- Fine, maybe its not the same. But our marriage is not true! Its a game which Aslihan made to get rid of us! Aslihan also threatens me every time she sees me. She only wants bad for me and Selim! - Nurbanu started to accuse me on everything. She started crying in front of everyone.

- I dont know if Aslihan killed your brothers, or you killed her brothers? - Suleyman said to her. Only a mention of my brothers hurted me and made me hate that snake Nurbanu even more.

- Hunkarim, I never did that. - Nurbanu said.

- I am enough of your lies! You will be punished! Its my mistake last time I forgave you, even though I shouldn't.- Suleyman yelled on Nurbanu.

- Hunkarim, I am mother of one of possible heirs to the throne and three Sultanas! How could you do that? I am wife of eldest prince! - Nurbanu went down on her knees in front of Suleyman to beg him for forgivness.

- You already think of my grandson as heir to the throne even though I am still alive? With every your word you want to make me punish you even more. You deserve death punishment! - Suleyman yelled really angrily on Nurbanu.

- Hunkarim, forgive me. Please. Because of my children. I didn't want it to be like this. - she said and she tried to kiss Suleyman's kaftan, but he removed it from her.

- Only because of your children I won't kill you. But I am punishing you. You will go to Egypt, and you will never be able to see your children again. Never again. - Suleyman said and stepped away from her.

- Suleyman, how can a mother be so far from her children? - Hurrem asked Suleyman. I didn't except her to do it, and Bayezid didn't too. I saw he is being only more disappointed in his mother which always told she is with him, but now she is on the side of Selim and Nurbanu defending them.

- Hurrem, you shouldn't mix in this. - Suleyman told her. I never saw him threating Hurrem so bad. They were always telling their love is big, but after she went to us in Kutahya there was something weird to me in that whole situation.

We all left Sultan's chambers, and Mihrimah Sultan stopped me on the hallways.

- Aslihan.. - she came to me. I bowed to her to show her my respect, even though at my first time in Palace she was really bad towards me.

- I am sorry that I made you wrong impression. I didn't mean any bad to you. I know Bayezid would react really impulsive in this situation, but he didn't. I know you love him and I want to thank you for leading him on good way. - Mihrimah told me with a smile which made me really surprised. I didn't except Mihrimah to act like this towards me.

- I did it because of Prince Bayezid. I am doing my everything so he won't do any mistakes like he did in past. - I smiled to her.

- Aslihan, did you lie? Did you knew what happened yesterday? - Mihrimah asked me.

- I did, but only because I had to. If there was difficult situation, I would tell everything. - I told her.

- I just want you to know that I am not like my mother. I am on Bayezid's side, and if you need someone to help you, I am always here. We must do everything to get rid of Nurbanu, once forever. - Mihrimah told me with a smile.

- Aslihan! - I heard as someone yelled my name as louder as it was possible. I turned around and it was Nurbanu who was taken away by aghas.

They were coming towards us and she was looking at me so furiously.

- I will never forgive you that. I hope that one day someone will separate you from your children! That someone will show you what kind of pain is this! You Russian witch! - Nurbanu yelled on me.

 I hope that one day someone will separate you from your children! That someone will show you what kind of pain is this! You Russian witch! - Nurbanu yelled on me

- I told you already that you shouldn't mess with me Nurbanu. You thought I had to be afraid of you, but instead you had to be afraid of me. You didn't even think about it? - I laughed at her face.

- I may be in Egypt, but one day I will find you. One day I will destroy everyone you love. I will make you feel as the worst person. I will make you alone. I will take everything from you! - she yelled on me while aghas were holding her because she wanted to start slapping me.

- Aghas, remove her from my eyes. - I told aghas and went away to my chambers, hearing Nurbanu yelling through her whole way through the Palace.

I got rid of one of my enemies, but no matter how far is Nurbanu, I must be aware. I knew she had her own people who would do anything for her, and thats why I will be aware even of a small detail next time. No one will threat me with my life, Bayezid's life or life of my children. I won't forgive them. I will do whatever is needed to have them next to me and safe.