Chapter 1

Today was like a normal day for Christina Uley. Today was Friday. Christina didn't go to school anymore. She woke up went to the bathroom and showered. And the changed.

She was finished packing

She was finished packing. Why? Well Christina doesn't live in Washington at the moment. She left to head to L.A for a few years. Which her brother Sam was okay about. As she put her stuff in her car she looked at her old house and smiled. Then she got in her car and drove to LA Push. She was excited to see her brother. Sam and Christina had a strong bond like no other. Christina heard that about 4 boys shifted. She was really excited to meet them and become the alpha female of the pack.
~Time Skip~
Christina passed the sign great said welcome to Forks. She was almost home. She drove down to the reservation. She finally turned into the property which her brother was at. She smiled and got out the car and saw he older brother on the porch smiling. "Sammy" Christina said. Both ran to each other and Sam picked his sister up and spun her around. He put her down and they hugged. "I missed you Tina" Sam said. "I missed you more" Christina said. They pulled away and saw Emily and four boys standing on the porch. "Hey Emily" Christina said. "Hey Chris" Emily said back. Sam came from behind Christina and looked at the group of boys. "Christina this is our pack. Jared my beta, Paul, Embry and Jacob" Sam said. "Billy son" Christina said. Sam nodded. "Nice to meet you all"Christina said. She made eye contact with Paul and Jacob. Jacob and Paul saw their whole future with her. All three snapped out of it. Sam noticed and grew angry. But kept calm. Sam helped Christina get settled in her room. As soon as they were finished Christina change her outfit and put something more appropriate for the council meeting.
Christina outfit

After she finished getting ready she saw that Sam was waiting for her

After she finished getting ready she saw that Sam was waiting for her. "Ready" Sam asked. Christina nodded. They both ran outside the house and shifted into their wolf forms. They both ran to Billy house where everyone was at including Emily. Soon enough they made it and shifted into their human forms. With their clothes on. Whenever they shift their clothes don't rip. They walked inside the house and everyone turned their attention to them. "Christina Uley look at how beautiful you have grown to be" Billy said. Christina smiled and hugged him. She hugged Harry, and Old Quill. Then she walked back to Sam. "Alright Christina Uley is the first female to shift into a wolf and was second to shift after Sam" Billy said. "So what does that make her" Embry asked. "It makes her Alpha Female" Old Quill said. "Which means she will be in charge as well as me" Sam said. "Which means don't go around Isabella Swan" Christina said. "What" Jacob yelled. Christina looked at him and he eyes flashed red. "She's right if we get Bella involve that makes it harder for us" Sam said. "This is not fair" Jacob said. "You know what fine go around Isabella Swan but mark my words Jacob if she gets hurt its on you"Christina said as she got in his face. Jacob glared at her but softened when he realized that she was his imprint. Christina then walked away from Jacob. Sam smirked at his sister. "Alright meeting over" Billy said. "Jacob, Embry patrol" Sam said. Christina, Sam and Emily left. As well as the rest of the pack besides Jacob and Embry who had patrol to do. Christina walked in her room and change into her pajamas. Then she fell asleep.
~The next morning~
Christina woke up and rubbed her eyes. She went downstairs and saw Emily cooking. "Morning mama wolf" Christina said. Emily smiled. "Morning little alpha" Emily said back making Christina smile. "Okay the boys are at school but Jared forgot his lunch think you can stop by the school and drop it off for him" Emily asked. Christina nodded. She finished her breakfast and went to her room to change. Luckily today was Friday. She got clothes and brushed her hair.
Christina outfit

After she finished getting ready she went downstairs got in her car and drove to the school with Jared's lunch

After she finished getting ready she went downstairs got in her car and drove to the school with Jared's lunch. Soon she got to LA Push high. She got out the car and got Jared lunch and walked to the school. She walked to the office. "Hello" Christina said. "Hello Christina how are you" The principal said. "I'm great but I'm here to drop of Jared Cameron lunch he left it at home" Christina said. "Alright he would be in the cafeteria now. It was good seeing you" The principal said. "You too"Christina said and walked out the office to the cafeteria. She walked inside the cafeteria catching the looks of many students. Boys looked at her and whistled. Christina looked at them in disgust and found Jared. She walked toward their table. "Hey boys" Christina said. They turned to look at her. "Hey Chris what are you doing here" Paul asked. "Well Jared forgot his lunch and Em asked me to come bring it up for him" Christina said handing Jared his lunch. There was a girl sitting next to him. "Oh Chris this is Kim. Kim this is Christina. Sam's baby sister" Jared said. "So this is Kim I kept hearing about from my big brother" Christina said smiling at Kim. "Hi it's nice to meet you" Kim said holding her hand out. Christina gladly shook her hand. "Sit with us before we have class" Kim said. "Umm sure" Christina said and sat next to Jared and Paul. "You know Sam talks about you a lot" Kim said. "Does he" Christina said. "Yeah whenever your birthday would roll around he would stay in his room and not come out" Embry said. Christina sighed. "Yeah me and Sam have had a close bond ever since our parents left." Christina said. "But anyway I have to go. Me and Sam got patrol" Christina said. "You don't go to school anymore" Kim asked. "I graduated before I left. Which was 2 years ago. I was 15 I'm 18 now" Christina said smiling at Kim and walked away. The pack smiled at her and went off to their classes. Christina walked to her car and drove to her house smiling about her school year at LA push high. She smiled and drove to he house to get ready for patrol.