Chapter 5

Christina was at her home getting ready for the bonfire. She put a comfortable outfit because it would be cold.
Christina outfit

Paul was waiting for her and they were gonna head to the bonfire together

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Paul was waiting for her and they were gonna head to the bonfire together. Once they got to the bonfire they sat down on the logs. Christina was sitting on the log while Paul went to go get something to eat. Jacob showed up with Bella and sat on the log that was by Christina. Jacob saw Christina sitting alone and was about to walk over until Paul came back with two plates if food. Christina smiled at him and took the food from his hands. They talk and smiled while eating. "Jake" Seth said then ran up to Jake. "Bout time you got here. Paul has been hovering the grub for Christina but I saved you some burgers"Seth said." I'm trying to be a good gentleman for my girl Seth" Paul said making everyone laugh. Christina blushed and hid her face in Paul's chest. Paul chuckled and wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her forehead.  Jacob was starting to get jealous. But didn't cause a scene." Bella this is Seth Clearwater. Leah's brother" Jacob said. Bella smiled at him." Newest, Bestest, Brightest" Seth said. "And slowest" Jacob finished for Seth putting him in a head lock. A whistle made them stop. "Come on your dad is about to start" Seth said. They sat down on the logs. "The quiluetes have been a small tribe from the beginning. We have always had magic in our blood. We were great spirit warriors. Shape shifters that transform to the power of the wolf. This enabled us to scare of our enemies. And protect our tribe. One day our warriors came across a creature. It looked like a man. But it was hard as stone and cold as ice. Our warriors sharp teeth tore it apart but fire was completely destroy it. They lived in fear that the cold man was not alone. And they were right. She took her vengeance out on the village. Our elder chief Tah ha Aki was the only spirit warrior left to David the tribe after his son was killed. Tah Ha Aki third wife could see he would lose. The third wife was no magical being. No special powers but one. Courage. The third wife sacrificed and distracted the cold women for Tah Ha Aki to destroy her. She saved the tribe. Over time our enemies have disappeared. But one remains. The Cold ones. Our magic awakens when their near. And we sense it now. Feel the threat in our blood. Something terrible is coming. And we must all be ready. All of us" Billy said. Christina looked down then looked and Bella and looked away. Paul leaned in her ear." you wanna go to my house and spend the night" Paul asked. Christina nodded. Paul and Christina stood up and were leaving with Sam's permission but before they left Sam decided to be funny." make sure to use protection" Sam yelled making everyone laugh. Christina turned around an smirked at him." I could say the same for you and Emily" Christina said back. Sam stopped laughing and glared at Christina making Christina laugh. Both Christina and Paul left. They went to Paul house. Paul gave Christina his shirt while he went to change in the bathroom. Christina took her pants off and her shirt and put Paul's shirt over her. Paul walked out the bathroom and smirked and Christina. He turned her around. Christina smiled. They both leaned in and kissed. The kiss became more intimate. Paul gently laid Christina on the bed. He hovered over her and kissed her again. They discarded their clothes. They both were fully naked. Paul grabbed a condom and put it on his member. Christina flipped them over and straddled Paul. She slipped Paul member inside her kitty. (Wtf am I doing). She began to move her hips. That made Paul grown in pleasure. Then she went a little fast. Both at this point were moaning or groaning in pleasure. They both were very intimate that night. And they didn't regret it either.

So I tried to do smut again and I couldn't because I wasnt serious. And it was bad. So sorry if this smut is bad but hopefully you enjoy this chapter.