-17-

.17.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"~And even baby on our worst nights, I'm into you, I'm into you~"

~-~-~-~-~-~~-~

A/N- LISTEN, I love how you guys like my book and are inspired by it, but please don't copy my ideas. I know it sounds selfish, but I spend so much time working on this and planning every single chapter. I failed tests because of this book. I even lost track of sleep. If you're wondering why I'm talking about this now, I was scrolling through Louis Partridge fan fictions that I was planning on reading next. And I bumped into this book that literally had the same title as mine called, "Still into you~ a Louis Partridge fan fiction."

CHILE, ANYWAYS SO-

ALSO STOP HARASSING ME- I'M UPDATING NOW! ARE YOU ALL HAPPY 🙄🖐🏼

(I'm kidding I love you all mwah)

This chapter is uh.. a little CRINGY AND I KIND OF HATE IT but it is what it is I guess..

Also this song is so fucking good, IM IN PAYNE.

Y/N POV

~-~-~-~-~

"Y/N SOMEONE IS AT THE DOOR FOR YOU." I heard mum shout downstairs, waking me up.

Right now?

I groaned, "Who is it mum?" I yelled in a lazy tone, rolling to the side of my bed. I felt extremely tired from all the commotion that happened last night.

Lets see.... I met Millie Bobby Brown, And I spent the whole day styling my ex boyfriend who I ended up kissing in the rain that night.

Yeah..... that was totally such a normal day.

I heard mum open the front door of our house, ""Y/N! GET DOWN HERE NO- OH MY GOD, LOUIS?!" I heard mum shout, intruding my thoughts.

My eyes immediately shot open.

I quickly stumbled out of my bed and quietly ran outside my door. I peeked down the stairs and saw him outside the doorstep, holding a  bundle of flowers. Daises to be exact.

I ran back to my room and shut the door as quickly as I could. I leaned my back against the door and put my hands over my face.

You have to be kidding me.

I then turned around and put my ear against the door of my room, trying to hear what they were saying to each other.

"Hey Ms. Johnson- I.... Um-"

"What are you doing just standing there? Come in my dear!" mum said excitingly.

"Shit." I mumbled to myself.

"Sorry for intruding, just came here to give you these." He said, walking into the entrance of the house and sounded like he was giving her what seemed like the bundle of flowers.