-4-

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"~But when our fingers interlock, can't deny, can't deny, you're the worth it~"

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

A/N- WHY DOES THIS VERSION OF SWEATER WEATHER MAKE ME SO EMOTIONAL, LIKE IT MAKES ME WANT TO RUN AWAY FROM HOME OR SOMETHING HVDDEDGJIUTRDFVH

~~~

"I thought you said your sister was hot." one of James's friends blurted out. "Shut up Peter! I think she looks beautiful." another friend with round glasses blurted out. James brought like 15 of his friends with him to the park. And he didn't even tell me how much there were. "I will kill you after this." I growled at James. He just shrugged, "Then I will tell mum." he batted his eyelashes and continued talking to his friends about what girl they are gonna ask to the middle school dance. I couldn't help but laugh over the fact they were fighting over this one girl named Jenny. "I wish I could take Millie Bobby Brown to the dance." I heard one boy sigh. "Oh yeah, have you watched Enola Holmes yet?" another boy said. "Yeah. I really liked Tewkesbury." James said back.

"Oh yeah, Louis Partridge plays that character." One boy said, while showing James a picture of him on his phone. I automatically froze when I heard that name. I remember the day Louis told me he was playing a role in that film. He was so happy.

I got a notification from my phone. It was from Aubrey.

~-~-~-~-
< Messages                                           Details
          My luv (aka Aubrey)

DID YOU SEE LOUIS'S POST?
sent at 4:30 p.m

What post?
sent at 4:31 p.m

GIRL CHECK INSTA
sent at 4:32 p.m
~-~-~-~-~-

< Messages          DetailsMy luv ✨(aka Aubrey)

My luv (aka Aubrey)

oh.

sent at 4:32 p.m

THAT LITTLE BITCH! I SWEAR I WILL FUCKING KILL HIM

read at 4:32 p.m

AUBREY YOU ARE NOT KILLING ANYONE