-25-

.25.

~-~-~-~-~-~-

"~And even baby our worst nights, I'm into you, I'm into you.~"

"~Let 'em wonder how we got this far, 'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all~"

a/n- Sorry for the long wait!

NO PERSPECTIVE

Y/N and Louis were still in the cold pool water, his hands still wrapped around her waist as her warm hand was cupping his cheek.

They were both wondering what happens next.

They felt as if they should do something, but they didn't know what.

The silence was loud between the two of them. But they both didn't care.

All they did was think.

Louis thought about what would happen after this, what they would do. Will they finally end up talking to each other? Will they be together? Will they both move on and forget this ever happened?

But Y/N, she thought of something different.

What if he is just gonna leave her again? What if he causes her pain again? What if he will actually stay with her as she hopes?

She knows she can't think of this right now, this was her dream moment.

When he finally comes back to her and tells her he loves her.

But is this really her dream moment?

She always imagined what it would be like. How it would go. What would happen if he finally expresses his feelings to her again.

And she certainly didn't expect that they would end up going through this in a hotel pool. Ever.

But then again, she feels scared.

Scared that he will leave her again and act as if he never caused her pain.

Scared that she will fall into yet another trap and blame herself even if she should blame him instead.

Scared that when they finally come back together, another terrible thing will happen and will break them apart. Yet again.

What if this isn't it? she asks herself over and over again.

Meanwhile Louis, was thinking of her. Only her.

He thought about how much he can't hate her no matter what.

He thought about how guilty he felt towards her.

He thought about what she was feeling right about now.

But most of all, he thought about regret.

Regret regret regret.

He hates the teenage boy that he has become.

He wishes to start his life all over again. Start fresh.

Get the right girl, get the right education, get the right choices.

But he can't change that now. What's done is done.

He felt Y/N slightly pull away from him, making him raise his eyebrows in confusion.