-14-

.14.

~-~~-~-~-~-~-~

"~And after all this time, I'm still into you.~"

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

A/N- Why do I feel like I should unpublish this entire book- IDK I HAVE THIS STRANGE FEELING THAT PEOPLE DON'T LIKE IT. But for the people who DO like it, I LOVE YOU GUYS. 

Also I'm sorry If there are some mistakes in this chapter- I wrote this shit at 3 am while crying to one direction music. PLEASE TELL ME SOME OF MY READERS ARE 1D STANS. PLEASE.

ALSO YA'LL- "IT" ISN'T WHO YOU THINK IT IS.

Actually some people guessed it right (who the person is)  which is very big brain of them 😌☝🏻

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Y/N POV

"Did my heart love till now? forswear it, sight! For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night."

"Love is heavy and light, bright and dark, hot and cold, sick and healthy, asleep and awake- its everything except what it is!"

"Don't waste your love on somebody, who doesn't value it."

"My bounty is as boundless as the sea, My love as deep; the more I give to thee, The more I have, for both are infinite."

"thus with a kiss I die....."

A tear fell down my cheek. I was reading Romeo and Juliet by the one and only William Shakespeare. 

 "For here lies Juliet, and her beauty makes this vault a feasting presence full of light."  

"Death, lie thou there, by a dead man interr'd."

Another tear fell down my cheek. 

"Y/N!" Aubrey yelled across the room, intruding my thoughts. It took me a moment to realize I was in the school library. Again. 

She ran over to me, with a stack of books in her hand, "I have been looking EVERYWHERE for you. Did you know I took 3 flights of stairs just to realize that you were here." she blurted out, with her face covered with drops of sweat. She huffed, "Why are you crying?" she asked curiously. 

I automatically wiped my face quickly, "Nothing." I said. She rolled her eyes, "Nothing huh? I see your book Y/N. I'm not stupid." she said, putting the stack of books on the table in front of me, "Pretty girls don't cry." she continued, plopping herself down next to me, I shook my head, "I'm not pretty Aub-"

"Shut up Y/N. You sound like one of those petty little brats who always say 'Oh I'm not pretty' when clearly they sound like their craving for attention." 

I gave her a weird look, "What's gotten into you today?" I asked. She sighed, "Nothing, Nothing." she said fastly. "Okay then.....  what is all this?" I asked, changing the subject. She smirked, "These," she paused, tying her hair up in a ponytail, "....Will help you for this weekend." she said.

I rolled my eyes and snatched one of the books from the stack. 

I cleared my throat, "Tips on how to be a wardrobe stylist, For Experts." I read out loud In a proper tone. I sighed, "Aubrey I don't need this shit. I'll Be fine." I said. But her attention was on someone else. "Aubreyyyyyyyyy" I hummed, waving my hands in front of her face. I formed a confused expression on my face. I followed her gaze, to where she was looking.