SPECIAL CHAPTER || THE MAID

Marco

"The following murder was done to all of his victims. A permanent injury to the ankle, both thumbnails has been removed. She was stabbed and cut 10 times." I read out the article before throwing the piece of paper on the table and gulping down my drink in one go.

Lucifer sighed, "I want to know everything about Brando's whereabouts in the next few hours." His voice dark, almost killing.

"Consider it done, boss. His dick is too old yet he wants to deep it in young pussy. He was lucky I didn't rip his eyes out when the first time I met him. But I would rather have cut his dick off and shoved it down his throat." I said as I poured my glass with brandy.

"We didn't kill him today, doesn't mean we won't kill him tomorrow." Giovanni spoke as he took the paper in his hand and read the article again in silence.

I smirked and drank another glass of my drink. Okay I drink a lot but from my current health records, I was healthier than a racehorse, which was surprising to me too with the amount of brandy I drink. But I'm not an alcoholic though. It's just I could drink every day, all day and night and still walk a straight line. One of my talents.

Lucifer's face was deadly, a mask of darkness, but I could see the small victory smile there. The game was being played and only one will win.

And Lucifer would do anything to win. He was the mastermind of all plannings and I fucking loved it every time.

Brando was a walking dead. Plain and simple.

"Everything will go according to plan. Now I'll leave, Bella is waiting."

Just when Lucifer was about to get up from his chair, Bella knocked on the door.

"I'm coming in." Her sweet featherlight voice filled the dark room as she walked inside with her pure beautiful smile that can light up our dark world.

Giovanni and I straitened our backs in respect for our queen.

"You didn't have to come. I was just-" Lucifer couldn't complete before Bella spoke again.

"Yes, you said you would come in time but you were late and I don't like that." She folded her arms against her chest as she walked towards Lucifer, her voice held the authority, movements were confident. She was so perfect to be our Queen.

Anyone in her position would have their neck snapped by Lucifer.

"I'm sorry, princess." Lucifer said with a sheepish smile, which was so fucking rare to see. We could only see this part of him when he was with Bella.

He smiled to see Bella's eyes filled with innocence and pure love, the love he had never encountered until he met her. His eyes glowed with bliss of happiness.

A man like Lucifer, who was born in this dark world, yet could hold so much gentleness. He had the power to crush bones. But the same person could be an angel when he was with Bella. He needed her just as much as the moon was in need of the night sky.

She was broken from inside when Lucifer found her. They both found each other.

Without her, he would be lost in his darkness again. Without him, she would be lost in her nightmares again.

But that didn't make Lucifer any less than a devil. He was just as fucked up.

We all were fucked up though.

"I'll take that. So, me and Leia decided to go for a shopping. We will leave in few minutes. Just came here to tell you." Bella said.

Lucifer chuckled. "Go ahead. I'll tell the guards to go with you two."

"Why guards? We are not kids anymore." Bella whined.

"Bella." Lucifer warned. "Safety first."

Bella rolled her eyes. "Fine. One more thing. We will pick up Ria on our way. She would go with us." Bella looked at Giovanni and smiled.

Giovanni nodded, a little smile playing on his lips.

Bella was really the light in our world.

This was my family. I would do anything to protect them. Family comes first. That was drilled in my head. I lived with this purpose.

Fight for them. Kill for them. Die for them.

"But Lucifer, you didn't tell us when you are going to marry Bella." I added. I loved to play nasty games like that.

All of them turned towards me at the same time. Finally I got some attention.

Lucifer gave me a death glare. "This is just stupid and dramatic. Bella is mine and everyone knows it. Let those know who don't know yet."

"You sure? Because I think Bella wants something else." Giovanni teased and I smirked.

Being confused as fuck, Lucifer stared up at Bella to see she was already fuming with anger. She tried to look mad and dangerous but she was looking so fucking cute.

She was one brave and challenging woman. But she didn't know that. Lucifer made her realize who she really is.

Not to mention, Lucifer loved challenges. I could tell from looking, he just wanted to throw his woman over his knees and spank her ass.

"You didn't even propose me yet, Lucifer. I want you to propose me and ask me to marry you officially, like the guys do in movies. Go onto their knees and ask their woman 'Will you marry me?' Like that!" She demanded.

Fuck! This was going to be fun! The man, who has everyone under his feet, will go onto his knees for his woman.

Lucifer thought for a moment and then sighed. "Fine. I'll do that for you." Getting up from the chair, he leaned in and kissed his woman senselessly.

It was better to leave them alone now. So I and Giovanni left the room and closed the door behind silently.

"Where are you going now?" Giovanni asked from behind me.

"To the club." I shrugged. "Need a good fuck today."

Sex could easily clear my mind.

Lovers always led to the fall of an empire. Once you became comfortable with them, secrets were spilled. That was my rule.

It was just easier to do without falling in love. But Lucifer already fell in love, deeply.

That's what I did. Fuck. I never looked at them while fucking. Though I had never taken a woman against her will. They are just to satisfy my dick. Nothing more, nothing less. Follow my rules and you will be satisfied too.

But today, today was a little different from other days. Today I was going for that one woman in the club.

Long blonde hair. Hazel eyes. Like a barbie doll. Her soft skin, pink tight nipples. Fuck. Just the thought of her had me come in my pants. I was so fucking addicted and I wanted to taste her sweetness again. Her moans had my cock jolt in excitement. The thought of her sucking my cock deep inside her throat flashed in front of my eyes and I smirked.

Fuck! I didn't know pussy could be so fucking addicting!

______________

SPECIAL CHAPTER!!!
THANK YOU FOR 2 MILLION READS OMG!!!

Please please share the book with your friends so they can read it too. Also please don't leave me. Wait for my other books.

WANT A BOOK ON MARCO???
let me know

Check out my new book
HIM

V O T E

C O M M E N T

S H A R E

F O L L O W