Chapter 21

Jungkook got all ready for school and he went to Nayeon's home to fetch her. Nayeon was already waiting for him in front of the gate. Nayeon waved at him, Jungkook was shy. He thought that Nayeon would play hard to get but she was opening to him.
"Good morning Prettiest Girl"
"Good morning Shy shy Jungkook"
"I'm not shy"
"Yeh, yeh your ear is all red if I squeeze them, blood will come"
" Don't tease me. Let's go to school."
Nayeon teased jungkook and made fun of him on the way to school. Jungkook was really happy and he didn't mind her jokes. They both reached school and suddenly Jungkook kiss Nayeon's forehead and ran towards his class. Nayeon was shocked and freezed for a moment. "Ok this is how it's going to be. Now I will take the revenge. You wait and watch Jeon Jungkook."

It was time for lunch. Nayeon waited for Jungkook, she saw Jungkook coming and ran to him. She hold his hand and acted cute Infront of him. "Oppa, Nayeonnie is hungry. Can oppa buy me extra lunch today."
Jungkook was startled, he was shy because all students were looking at them. He dragged Nayeon to the counter and bought her lunch. They ate lunch together and Nayeon insisted on going to his class. Both of them stand beside Jungkook's class. Nayeon saw her chance, she hurriedly kissed his cheeks and ran away. She looked back to total mess Jungkook and made heart sign for him. Jungkook couldn't bear her cuteness. He was smiling like an crazy bastard. "Oh dude, so you are dating Nayeon. That's why you broke our friendship." Woozi said.
" Oh hell no. First of all I accepted your friendship because of Nayeon but I didn't broke our friendship because there wasn't any friendship between us. Wake up dude." Jungkook said.
" She is not good. She is total mess. You will regret liking her Jungkook."
" I'm not listening anything you say and I'm tired of telling you please don't follow me and talk to me. I seriously don't like you. I'm not gonna lose her just because you talk shit about her. Next time be careful. I may send you to hospital."

Ps: please support my other book. Thank you guys.