Chapter 8

(Narratio)
WEEKEND!!!!YAY!! Nayeon was really happy. That day she slept till afternoon. Just when she got up she heard her mom talking with someone. Ater washing her face, she went to kitchen and saw her mom and jungkook having lunch. Her mom saw her and called her to join them. She didn't bother about her appearance cause she knows that she looks pretty even without any makeup on. (That's our confident madnae♥️♥️)

"Baby, jungkook wants to go visit this area. Please guide him."

"But mom he is not kiddo,he can look around by himself."

"He is new here,so do as I say,Huh?I'm going to fetch your father at the airport. So I'll be heading now. I want to surprise him"
Nayeon had to do no matter what. So she nodded her head and she was really happy knowing her father's return.

 So she nodded her head and she was really happy knowing her father's return

Nayeon got ready

Nayeon got ready. She and jungkook took a walk. Nayeon asked why jungkook is not doing his part time job. Jungkook told her"weekend". Jungkook walked behind Nayeon. He wanted to walk with her but was afraid of Nayeon.

Then Nayeon looked behind and said" hey,why are walking behind. I don't like people following me." She said with cute angry face.
" You hate everything,nah? I don't know why you treat me this way? " He said with a sad face.
" I will tell you oneday, when I feel comfortable with you. I really want to get rid of this habit"doubting every boy". So stick me." Nayeon said with her bunny smile🤓🤓.

"You should smile more. You look pretty when you smile. I think I have to make you smile more from now on."

These words,yes exactly these words were
used by woozi and remembering the pain he gave her,tears came.
Jungkook quickly rubbed her tears and Nayeon ran towards her house.

Jungkook was left behind and he stood there like a statue for a moment.