Chapter 4

Nayeon pov

(In classroom)

I was talking with my friends,and Jeongyeon asked me"how was your cleaning with that boy??"all the girls was waiting for my reply"That moron,he didn't come at all

I was talking with my friends,and Jeongyeon asked me"how was your cleaning with that boy??"all the girls was waiting for my reply"That moron,he didn't come at all. I cleaned by myself and today it's his turn."
"Yah,you can't do that,clean together,ok??"Jeongyeon ordered me.
"You seriously my bff??"
She hit my head"of course,is there any  doubt??"she said with smirk.

"You seriously my bff??"She hit my head"of course,is there any  doubt??"she said with smirk

(Lunch hour)

I was waiting for my turn,just then someone played with my hair,as I turned back,there I saw non other than Mr.Jeon. "You,how dare you??"I said with an angry face. He smiled and pinched my cheeks gently"why so cute??".
"Who's cute here??" I said boldly and he came near me and whispered " I really.like you,wanna date??"
I kicked his 😁(you know l,what I mean) and he was like lifeless body. I ignored him and grabbed my lunch set, found my girlfriends and joined them.

Jeongyeon"yah,what was that??" I act innocent and asked her"what you talking about? I don't have any idea"
"Wah,sincha good at acting innocent,you deserve Oscar 👏👏"she said sarcastically.

I stole meat from her plate to distract her and I was successful 😁.

(Time skip)

Thankfully,school time is over.I don't have any intention of  helping him.So I was planning to go home and unfortunately Jeongyeon was there,she signalled and I not willingly went there to help Mr.jeon.

I noticed that he was already there cleaning by himself. He saw me and smiled"Nayeon,You came? I thought you said you not coming today??hmm??"
"Jeongyeon for- he cut my sentence "Aw,I see you are here to see my handsome face,I know no girl can resist my face"
"Ow, hello lemme finish my sentence. I'm here because my friend forced me and listen I don't care about your face, you're just ordinary,got it?"

Saying this I left him. I saw my mom's car there and ran towards it happily."mom,mom" I hugged her tightly. She hugged me back ,"my baby,I miss you" she said kissing my forehead.

"Oh,Kookie long time no see" my mom said and I saw Mr.jeon standing there with huge smile. I was speechless😶😶😶

 I was speechless😶😶😶

How mom knows him??