Chapter 7

(Nayeon Pov)

"Baby, wake up. You don't want to be late for school, no?"I hear my mom calling me. "Ok,nayeonie be ready" I told myself. I did all my morning routine and my mom was waiting for me. We both had sandwich and juice for breakfast and she dropped me by my school.

"Girl,what's up?" Jeongyeon asked me. "All is well,dude." I said with my bunny smile. As usual we both were fighting like Tom and Jerry then our homeroom teacher came and we sat quietly.

(Time skip)
Lunch break

I was standing in queue, waiting for my turn. My eyes landed on Jeon jungkook who was staring at me and when he noticed I was looking at him,he winked at me. "Wanna die?" I said with no sound and big angry eyes. He just smiled at me flashing bunny smile. Wait,he also has bunny smile like me. My turn came so I ignored him and got my lunch.

We were having our lunch jungkook came with two other boys. He asked jungyeon "can we have lunch here ?" Yes,sure she replied. He sat opposite of me. " Hey,I am jungkook and this is jimin and yugyeom,my two best friends." "Yes I'm jungyeon and this is my friend Nayeon" God why they are here annoying shit😏I told myself.

Jungyeon and three boys were having fun time and I was silently having my lunch. "Ok jungyeon, nice to meet you. Can I have your number, so we can hangout sometime." Suresure,she gave her number immediately. Ok then see you again,and then they disappeared.
"What was that Jeongyeon,how can you give your number to anyone?"
"Dude,he is fun person and I think he is good to hangout."
"Whatever" I said and we went to our other friends class as we are in different classes. We were having fun time, bell rang and we both went to our class.

Yes, finally time to go home. I hurriedly packed my bag and just when I was about to open the door," Nayeonssi did you forget our detention" Mr.jeon asked. I ignored him and head towards basketball court and jungkook was following me. We both cleaned and when we reached at school gate. There jungkook's dad was waiting for him. Jungkook ran towards him like kid and they both had their own handshake. "Oh they seems to be close"

"Oh, Nayeon I can drop you" his father said." Thank.you umcle. Then we three had a drive. Uncle asked me some questions on the way and he dropped me by my home.