chapter 10

Jungkook pov

She left me just like that. I knew how to return to my house but I didn't go, hoping that she will return for me. I waited for hours and just when I thought of leaving,I saw her running towards me. She came for me and I was so happy.

"You're still here. Let's go now" Nayeon said. I nodded and we walked together. I wanted to ask why she was crying but couldn't ask because I was scared she would cry again. So to cheer up her,I cracked a joke and she had a little smile on her face. I went to her home, nobody was there and we were both hungry. So Nayeon decided to cook herself and waited for her. Smell of burning,I hurriedly went to kitchen and saw the disaster. Nayeon totally burnt pasta and embarrassed,she hide her face. I know cooking, I cooked for us and nayeon was impressed with my cooking.

After watching random videos for while,I went back to my home. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened today. She was crying and what does it mean by you are telling the same thing as him. Argggghhhh I want to know who he is?? TT.... Just like that I felt asleep.

"Kookie,Kookie" I heard my mom calling. Shit,it's already morning,I quickly finished my morning routine and went downstairs. I greeted my mom and dad,had my breakfast and went to Nayeon's home. I wanted to go with her to school. I waited for a while, and then we went to school together. I asked her if we could return home together and she replied yes.

Nayeon pov

I went inside my classroom and there I met my jeongyeon,with smirk on her face. "What,what????" I asked her. "So,are you close with that boy now? Huh??"
"Nono, I'm not. We are neighbors and our parents are friend too. That's why I have to come with him together." I tried to deny but jeongyeon just left me with smile on her face. "What's with this girl, huh?" I said to myself and waited for my school hour to finish.

Yeah,time to home. I was excited to go back to my home. I waited for jungkook, he came after sometime but he was with woozi. "Nayeoniee,meet my new friend woozi. Woozi,this is Nayeon." I was taken aback,I couldn't say anything and without wasting time I ran back to my home ,I left jungkook with woozi.