Chapter 13

So,today I'm in mood of writing cause tomorrow my fav series new ep will be released. I'm really excited for that.
You guys can also check that series:2gether the series❤️ it is a bl series, storyline is interesting, characters with goddamn visuals, good acting and chemistry is really good. No
cringe at all....

Jungkook and woozi got close as the days passed by. Nayeon was on her own world and jungkook with woozi. But Nayeon wasn't really bothered about Jungkook and woozi's friendship.

Final exam was coming near. Nayeon was doing her best. She was studying by herself at her home ,she heard someone knocking the door. She went to open the door,as she was all alone by herself at home that day. She peeked through hole to see who it was.( Cause she watches creepy stories on YouTube) She saw Jungkook, she opened the door.
"Why are you here?Tell me quickly,I'm studying."
"Nayeon let's study together. I'm having problem. You know I'm weak"
"Oh poor Jungkook, why don't you go and study with your dear friend woozi??
"I want to study with you"
"Ok, come in"

After some hour,both were tired and lay on bed.
"Nayeon, are you upset that I'm friends with woozi?"
"No, why should I ???"
"Heard he was your ex boyfriend"
"I don't care about your friendship with anyone, whether it is with woozi or someone else. Dude,just chill "

Jungkook became upset that Nayeon didn't care about his friendship with woozi. He wanted to take revenge for Nayeon but seems like Nayeon really doesn't care about those things.

Next day

Jungkook went to Nayeon's home early, as he knew Nayeon would avoid him. Nayeon was having breakfast with her mom. Her mom asked jungkook to join them and he did. After that they both went to school together. Jungyeon saw them together, she was angry with Jungkook. So she went his class and called him for small talk.

"So, why are you with my nayeoniee?? I told you about woozi and Nayeon and yet you ignored us and now you are coming together with nayeoniee.. I told you choose between Nayeon and woozi, didn't I??

"Jungyeon it's not like that. Listen after hearing you, I thought of taking revenge with him for Nayeon. So that's why I was still friend with him. But you know, Nayeon doesn't really care about those things. So I was like let it go.. I can't suddenly stop being his friend now. It will take few days,after that I will stop."

"Haha, jungkook why don't we both take revenge with him??