chapter 12

Nayeon wanted to avoid jungkook,so he left her home early. While she was walking,woozi stopped her. "Move" Nayeon said but woozi had evil smile on his face. "Good morning beauty". Nayeon wanted to punch his face but controlled herself and she pushed him to go but woozi held her wrist tightly.

"Don't tell jungkook about our story. Ok? I'm not asking you, it's a warning. Seems like he is a rich guy,he will be match for me,as you know I'm also a rich guy. All my friends are poor, sometimes they do embarrassing thing. Don't you dare to tell him about us."

Jungkook hurriedly went to them,by the time he reached to them, Nayeon was gone. "What were you talking with her? " Jungkook asked. "I asked your address with her,I wanted to go with you. No other thing."
" Let's go then" jungkook and woozi went to school together.

Nayeon reached to school. Jungyeon saw her sad face,"hey,what happened to you? Don't tell me you met woozi"
Nayeon was shocked, she was really happy to have friend, who knew everything just looking at her face."oh my jungyeoniee, that jerk is friend with jungkook and asked me not to tell him about us." Jungyeon made planned in her mind. Without Nayeon knowing she went to Jungkook's class. She called him quietly, jungkook was confused but still followed her,as he knew she is nayeon's best friend.

"Look, jungkook you may not know me but I know you and I have something to tell you."

"I know you. You are Nayeon's best friend right? Nayeon showed me your pictures and she often talks about you."

"Ok, put this things aside. Look your new friend woozi is Nayeon's ex and he terribly left Nayeon I don't want to tell the whole thing now. Just to let you know that if you're friend with him,Nayeon won't talk with you and please don't tell Nayeon about it. Oh I forgot Nayeon won't even talk with you. So forget about it. Annyeong!!

Jungkook was confused. He returned to his class and woozi was waiting for him for lunch. They went together for lunch. While they were having lunch, he saw Nayeon and he remembered the thing jungyeon said. He ignored Nayeon and continued having lunch with woozi.

Jungyeon was really angry with jungkook. She thought Jungkook will be the one to break Nayeon's determination. So she kicked his legs."oops my bad S O R R Y" jungyeon said sarcastically.

"Jungkook these girls are not good. Let's keep distance from them"
"Okok, look how she kicked my legs,I don't know what is her  problem with me. "