Chapter 3

It is dinner time already. I don't know how to cook. So I wore this dress and got out of my house for out dinner.

 So I wore this dress and got out of my house for out dinner

My one hobby is to explore new cafes and restaurants.
So as I was wondering where to have my dinner I saw tiny but very gwiyomi(cute) place with name"HUNGRY PANDA" so I decided to have my dinner here and I sat around the corner. Waiter came and asked my order and when I was going to order,waiter brought his face near to me and said"Nayeonie??".I was surprised and I realized that the waiter is no other than Mr.jeon. "I want club Sandwich please." I ignored him and started to play game on my mobile.

After 10 min he came with my order and I see that my sandwich is in heart shape(is this possible? IDK😂). Because of my hungry stomach I just dig in it. Mr. Jeon sits opposite of me and is staring at me like nothing. "Hey can u just let me eat peacefully,I find it uncomfortable when someone stares at me."

"Hey why u hate me so much?or are u afraid that u will fall in love with me.I know no-one can resist my handsome face" MR.JEON said.

Hearing this bullshit I got up from my place,paid my bill and walked out of that place.

"Lmao,who will like that annoying shit?look at his confident,like he is the most handsome man in this world(Nayeonie our Kookie is 2nd handsome man of the world😂) My appa is more handsome than him."Hearing me talking with myself some people gave me "are u crazy" look. IDC because they won't see me ever again.

As it was getting darker I headed to my home. I took shower and went to bed.