Page III - Mori no Kuni.

"Come here Tora." - says Naruto in a quiet voice to a brown cat with dark brown stripes on her body, sharp teeth, and a red bowtie.

As the cat walked into Naruto's arms, Naruto took off towards the Hokage tower to report the success of yet another D-rank mission.

After handing off the cat Naruto stared at Hiruzen and then opened his mouth. "Jiji, I beg of you, give us a mission that doesn't contain of me picking up feces or running after that demonic cat, just an escort mission or something of the sorts." - begged Naruto, earning a chuckle from Hiruzen and Kakashi.

"Kakashi, what do you think? Is Naruto ready for a higher rank mission?" - asked Hiruzen.

For the past 2 months that Naruto has been doing D-rank missions, on the side, Kakashi has been training Naruto in his wind element where Naruto is working on the second stage of it. Kakashi has also taught Naruto a few wind element jutsu and are slowly working on the water element as-well. On top of that Kakashi has been helping Naruto with making his taijutsu style more efficient for Naruto and Naruto has also advanced a level with his fuinjutsu.

"I believe Naruto would benefit from some experience outside of our sparring sessions and he would need to take his first life soon as well." - replied Kakashi to which Hiruzen nodded.

Hiruzen started looking through the papers to find a suitable mission for Kakashi and Naruto but suddenly a clone rushed into the office.

"Jonin Aobi, reporting from duty." - said the man. "Continue." - said Hiruzen.

"Me and my genin team were sent on a recon mission to Mugenki no Kuni ( Land of Infinite Trees ) but we were suddenly ambushed by one of the seven swordsman called Raiga Kurosuki. We managed to eliminate his partner who was called Ranmaru and with teamwork, we managed to drive him back, but I believe it's likely we will be ambushed by him for personal vendetta." - explained the man.

"So, you are requesting for backup I assume?" - confirmed Hiruzen, earning a nod from said man.

"Alright, I will send Kakashi and his apprentice Naruto with you since I was already going to send them on a B-rank mission." - said Hiruzen.

"All due respect Hokage-sama, I am well aware of the skill of the Hatake, but the boy seems no older than six, what could the boy help with." - asked Aobi.

"My apprentice might be six but he is easily at chunin level, if needed he can push himself to a level of low-jonin as well so I assure you that he won't drag you down." - responded Kakashi to which Aobi reluctantly nodded.

"Ight Naru, go pack for a week, the mission might drag on longer, meet us at the gate." - commanded Kakashi to which Naruto nodded, using 'Shunshin' to get home.

At his house, Naruto sealed kunai and shuriken in his storage seals positioned on his wrists.

An hour later, Naruto had reached the gate where he met Aobi and Kakashi. Aobi then lead the way to his team's current location.

After a day of traveling, they reached their team's camp, where the Aobi dispelled itself.

At the camp, they met Aobi's team of three. There was a black-haired Hyuga girl who had a very cocky attitude.

The second person was a blue-haired civilian boy who was very shy, and lastly there was a blond female Yamanaka who was very friendly.

"How is the little brat backup?" - was the first thing the Hyuga said.

"Great to meet you too..." - responded Naruto with a non-caring attitude.

"Hello, my name is Akiko Yamanaka." - said the blond girl extending her hand towards Naruto which he shook with a smile.