Camp Out

We were all sitting in the front room watching movies under blankets. I was next to Boston and Tommy was laying between my legs and Boston's legs. We finished the movie and went to go get some snacks. Everyone got up for different reasons but then we all met in the kitchen. "You know I'm hall8 for you two!" Tommy said. "Well it's not like they are official. They have only been on a few dates." Gordy said. "They didn't tell you that Lily asked him to be her boyfriend?" "No, but you just did!" I said. Everyone looked towards me and Boston. "Listen we were going to tell you but then you got caught up with the water slide and going to dinner and all of that." "Right okay." Gil said sarcasticly. After a few minutes of finding snacks we all went outside with blankets and pillows. We layed out a tarp and staked it to the ground. We threw a few comforters down to give us some space from the ground. Then we set up where we were going to sleep. Then we went and made a fire.

(A/n: pretend it's the gang, lily, Sophy, boston, tommy, and 2 of Tommy's friends.)
Tommy and his friends were getting tired so we put out the fire and layed under the stars. "Hey guys no making out while everyone is asleep okay!" Gil yelled. "Ew! Shut up!" "Well I mean he is your boyfriend!" "Go to sleep!" I yelled while throwing a pillow at his head. Everyone laughed a bit and then we went to sleep. Though I couldn't sleep. I got up trying not to wake anyone up and then went inside and got done water. I didn't feel like laying back down so I just grabbed a blanket and then sat in a chair and watched the stars. "You can't sleep either." I look over and see a wide awake Tommy. "Nah." "Well can I stay up with you?" "Of course." "So sis why can't you sleep?" "I'm not sure." "Don't lie to me. I know your worried." He wasn't wrong. He sat on the chair next to me and we both just watched the stars. All of a sudden we saw the sunrise. Morning already? "Hey Tommy, can you believe we stayed up all night." He didn't reply so I looked over and saw he was asleep. About an hour later I was still sitting there staring at the sky. "Why are you up so early?" "More like why am I up so late." I said replying to my boyfriend. "You didn't go to sleep?" "No... I couldn't." "I'm sorry." "Well anyway, how did you sleep?" "Good I guess." After a bit I woke everyone up. "Hey guys, I'm going to go get some coffee. If you want some pile into my car." Everyone got In my car, good thing I got a 3 row car. We also illegally had people sitting on others lap's. (A/n: LIFE LESSON: don't do this kids.) We got our coffee and then headed back to the house. And we also decided, why not make a youtube video. We made a video with Boston, tommy, and Tommy's friends. We did as much as we could in one day. It was a lot of fun but when night came again I couldn't sleep again. "Hey, you need to get sleep." "How can I? The court date is tomorrow. I'm scared Boston." He brought me into a hug and we stood like that for a few moments. He took my hand and brought me to where we all were sleeping. "Lay down and try to sleep. Even if it's only for an hour. You need to sleep." We layed down and I cuddled up to Boston. "Goodnight." "Goodnight Lily." I was so comfortable and I felt so secure. I slowly drifted off to sleep.
*Morning*
"Sis it's time to get up. We have to get ready." I heard as y shook me awake. I then turned over and woke up Boston. We all got up and got dressed. "Hey!?!" I heard as someone knocked on my bedroom door. "What's up lil bro?" "My friends just left and everyone said they are almost ready." "Okay." He was about to leave but I needed to talk to him. "Tommy?!?" "Yeah?" We talked for a few minutes, I told him everything would be fine and that we would fight as hard as we could. Then it was time to go. We walked downstairs and everyone was waiting. "You ready?" My mom asked. "Yeah, as ready as we'll ever be." Tommy said. We all got in different cars and headed to the court.