How Could You

Tommy and I both went over to the G's house. My dad was supposed to be at my house and I didn't want my brother being there. It's really late and I saw my dad's car pull up. "Tommy." "Yeah?" "He's here." "Okay." "Listen mom said she would update me on what's happening." "Okay." "Do you maybe want to go have out with the group?" "Yeah." We walked to the backyard where everyone was. We all surrounding the fire pit. I was between Gordy and Boston, and Tommy was sitting on the ground by my feet, because he wanted to be as close to the fire as possible. I was holding Bostons hand. He would occasionally squeeze my had reassuring me that everything would work out. Koda now came running out into the backyard. (A/n: Kyla and Gus got a pomsky that is back and white if you didn't already know.) He came over to Tommy and continues to lick his face. "I'm getting tired." Tommy said. "Would you guys mind if he slept in the guest room?" "Not at all." "Okay. I'll be back I'm going to take him in." I walk Tommy to the guest room and got him situated. "Come get me if you need anything." "Okay." I left the room and went back outside. "Guys, do you think my dad could get custody of Tommy?" "Probably not." Gordy said. "It's not likely. Especially if you and you mom both tell the court what happened." Boston said hugging me. "I'm just scared. If he does get custody then he will put him into a military school." "Listen it's not going to happen." Gus said. I really need to relax and calm down. "Why don't you go rest and we will come and get you when your mom lets us know what's going on." "Okay." I walked to the guest room and I saw Tommy staring out the window. "Hey bub. What are you doing." "Thinking." "What about?" "What if I ran away. If I run or if I stay here and hide then I wouldn't have to go to dad and I wouldn't have to go to that military school and I can stay here and still see you and mom." "Tommy it sounds like it would be great but then someone would file a missing person report and then the cops would be out looking for you." "I guess your right." *Knock knock* "Come in!" Tommy said. It was Boston. "Hey your mom just called. She said she wants you to head home. She also said you don't have to, you guys can stay here tonight. We already talked to Angela about it." "Okay. Tommy, do you want to head home or stay here?" "Can we just stay here tonight." "Yeah. I'll sleep on the couch so you can take one of the guest beds and Boston can keep his bed." "Will you at least stay in here until I go to sleep. I know that makes me sound like a baby but I don't think I can sleep." "It doesn't make you sound like a baby. Especially because big what's happening. And of course I'll stay with you until you fall asleep." "Here you can lay on my guest bed until he falls asleep." Boston said. "No it's fine." "Seriously I insist." "Okay, but I'll go out when he falls asleep. But you can still lay in here. I'm going to make you sit in the floor or go out." "You sure." "Yeah." I layed next to Boston waiting for Tommy to fall asleep. Next thing I know it 6:30 in the morning and my Alarm was going off. Great but fell asleep. I went to move but couldn't. There was an arm around my waist. I looked behind me and saw Boston. At first it was weird, but I didn't want to leave his grasp. Then he rolled over and let go of my waist. I felt sort of cold from not being held by Boston. It was a little upsetting, but then I got up quietly and went downstairs. "Good morning." "Wow your up early." I said to the tired looking Gordy. "Yeah well I couldn't sleep very well. To be honest I haven't slept much in the last 3 days." "Why? Is everything okay?" "Yeah I just have a lot on my mind." "Like what?" "I keep seeing this girl I like with this guy and it sucks, and I'm pretty sure he is going to ask her to be his girlfriend here soon." "Oh that sucks Gor. But just know I'm always here for you." "I know." "Wait does this girl know you like her." "I think so." "What do you mean you think so?" "Well I never said the words 'i like you' but I'm.sure she knows." "How do you know?" "Well we kissed." "What! How come I'm just now finding about this!" "You've been busy with Boston. I can't blame you, your happy so obviously that's going to take up time." "Yeah. You know when you said that it almost sounded like you were jealous of me and your cousin." "Pft! What! No!" "You are jealous!" "No I'm not!" "Your such a bad liar! So why are you jealous of me?" "Im not!" "I thought best friends weren't supposed to lie to each other." "Fine. Yeah I'm jealous. I mean you have someone who you like and who likes you, I had a girlfriend who broke up with me for something she thought was right but sadly was. Her and I broke up and then all of the sudden your sleeping with my cousin." "You know that's not what happened. I accidentally fell asleep. Tommy asked me to stay with him and I just happened to fall asleep on Bostons bed. I can't believe you would even think that! That's disgusting! I'm sorry but Boston isn't even my boyfriend so you know I would have never fallen asleep next to him on purpose!" "Yeah well I'm sure he's going to ask you to be his girlfriend here soon!" "That's why your jealous! You like me! I can't believe you! I liked you and then you find someone, but then the second I find someone you make me feel like shit by telling me you still like me!" "It's not like that." "Really then what's it like! I thought best friends were supposed to be happy for their best friend. Why can't you just be happy for me like how I was happy for you and Amber!" I turn around to storm off and I saw everyone standing there. Including Boston. "Shit!"