Show Time

Lily POV: Loud starts to play, Ross starts singing, and then I was the lead vocals for the chorus! I was so scared to mess up. I then hear rocky do his pre chorus, then BOOM there I am singing the chorus in front of hundreds of people! The rest of the night went by like crazy fast. Then all I remember after that was when we walked off the stage, I think I only remember that because Gordy tripped and fell. I have to be honest it was kinda funny. We then leave and head back to the cabin.

                                                                            ---FEW DAYS LATER---

It was New Years Eve and we had another show. So we did the same set list but at the end we did a new years resolution thing. Then we headed back to the cabin so we could be there when we start the new year. When we got to the cabin and we change our clothes and got ready to bring in the new year. All of the girls got ready together, we all put on some really "Hot" clothes so we would look perfect when the time hits midnight. While we all did our makeup we were talking about who we would be with at midnight, after everyone else said who they would be with everyone stared at me, we all know who they thought I was going to say because come on isn't it obvious already. I was about to say "no one" when we heard a knock on the door us girls all said "COME IN!" at the same time, that's when Ryland walks in and says " Just over 1 minute until 12" so we all ran out. When we got out the door, all the boys were staring. That was when Vanni broke the silence by saying "1 minute everyone!" I start to think to myself, What would happen if I was with Gordy at midnight. It wouldn't matter, I had to remember nothing would ever happen between him and I.

Gordy POV: (While getting ready.) We just got back to the cabin after the show and immediately the girls run up the stairs. I had to grab a band aid because I got scrapped up pretty badly when I fell down the stairs to get off the stage. Then us guys fixed our hair and we were ready to go out. Once I finished getting ready I was just thinking about how I wanted to start this year. Then I started debating on weather or not I should tell Lily I like her. Then I hear from behind me "Bro you have to tell her! Tonight at midnight! There is no option, I am not letting you start the new year off by holding something like that in." I look back and see Gus standing there. I know he is right and I know I should tell her, and I want to tell her but I don't want to ruin anything between her and I.

                                                             TO BE CONTINUED...