This Is It

(a/n: This is about to be a short ish ending to this book. I hope you all enjoy.)

It's been a few months since Boston left. Him and I actually stayed great friends. "I promise you Gordy still likes you." Boston said while on facetime. "I don't know about that." "Well I do." "Your so annoying." He laughed then there was a knock on my bedroom door. "Come in." "Mom said the boys should be here soon so you should get your shoes on." "Oh okay." "I'll be downstairs... Also, bye Boston." Then Boston yelled "Bye." Back. "Well I should get going." "Where are you guys going?" "My mom, Tommy, Bob, Ava, and I are meeting up with the G's, Anthony, and Angela and we are going to the drive in's." "Sounds like fun. What movie are you going to see?" "A movie called Come Play." "Oh, I heard it was good. You'll have to let me know if it actually is or not." "Will do." "Hey and while you're there maybe you could make a few moves of Gordy." "Okay, I think I heard the boys. Got to go." "Bye." "Bye Boston." "But seriously think ab-" "Bye I'm hanging up now!" I cut him off then hung up. Then after a few seconds I got two texts one that said, 'That was rude' and the other said, 'seriously think about it' I left him on read then went downstairs.

*At the drive-ins*

I was sitting next to Gordy. But a scary part came, and I jumped. Without meaning to I grabbed his arm. I looked at what I was doing and let go of his arm and looked away. I was embarrassed so I was hoping he didn't notice. I looked over and then he started laughing at me. "It's not my fault I got scared." He just Chuckled a bit more. Then Angela said, "Hey, Gor can you go get more snacks?" "Sure." Then my mom said, "Why don't you go with him." "Okay" I replied. We walked over to the snacks and after we got the snacks I said, "Hey Gor, can I talk to you for a second before we get back to our families?" "Sure what's up? Is everything okay?" "Um, well I need some advice." "Okay, for what." "Well you see, there's this guy who I met a few years ago. When I saw him, I thought he was kinda cute. I became friends with him, but later found out he also had feelings for me. We kissed but it made things really awkward. I want to tell him that I don't think it was the kiss that makes it awkward. I think it was the fact that we were so young. I also want to tell him that I still really like him. Even after all of the drama that we have been through in the past. I just don't know how to tell him." "Well I think you should just tell him." "Okay." I paused then said, "Gordy?" "Yeah?" "I-" He cut me off by placing his lips in mine. The kiss lasted for a few moments and then we pulled apart. "How did you know I was talking about you?" "Just a hunch." I smiled then kissed him again. "We should probably head back." He said. "Yeah you're right." We held hands and walked back. "We saw everything!" Angela just shouted out. We all started laughing and then finished the movie. I laid my head on Gordy's shoulder. And I had what felt like the best night ever.

(A/n: Thank you all for the support on this book. When I started writing this I thought no one would read this because I 1. Didn't think that many people knew who the G's were 2. I didn't think people would be interested in reading about them, and 3. I didn't think anyone would read any of my books. But honestly, I think this book has been great. I love you all so much and I want to thank you all for reading my story. Hope you all enjoyed this story. I also hope you were all satisfied with the ending.)