Super Surprise

... I look over and my eyes widen. That's when I saw him, his blonde hair, His brown eyes, Justin Bieber's old hair style. Yep you guessed it Gus De St Jeor! Then I saw Kyla next to him and they were all dressed up so then I realized they were probably on a date so I just left. Then later that night I got a notification that The Gang had posted a new video so I clicked on it and then I realized that earlier Kyla and Gus were on a date for a video and Gordy was filming so that means that I could have met all three of them but I didn't. 

                                                                         ---FEW DAYS LATER---

My mom tells me that we have to go to school today but our neighbors kids would be glad to walk with us since they go to the same school as us. I then tell my mom that Tommy and I don't need to walk with them so him and I just walk out the door after saying goodbye to our mom. while walking down the street something seems familiar. About 15 minutes later we arrive at school. Tommy walks off to his first class and I walk to my locker. While walking through the hallways I see all different kinds of people like jocks, Queen Bees, Emos, Rockers, BTS/One Direction Lovers, and the nerds. I then get to my locker and see the whole school media/yearbook club walk down the hall. I ran up to the person leading the group and asked, "Hey, are you like the leader of the club?" the person said "yeah, do you want to join we need at least one more member or else they are going to cut out this club and then the teachers will be in charge of all of this." I said "Yeah! I would love to join the club." He then says "Hi, i'm Gordy."(I know I know! The G's are/were home schooled! Just Play along)  I look up and realize why he looks so familiar. (He had a pair of dark glasses so I couldn't see his whole face, that's why I didn't know who it was.) Then I say Hi, i'm Lily. He asked me if I wanted him to walk me to class I said he didn't have to but he insisted he did, we found out we had every class except homeroom together.

                                                                         ---AFTER SCHOOL---

Gordy POV: After class I was trying to find lily to ask if she wants to hang out. So I try to find her and it took about 5 minutes then when I found her she said she was looking for me. I asked her if she wanted to hang out and she said she had to ask her mom so I said she could ride with me(ryland drove us) she said sure then we went to the car I asked for her address and I found out her house is next to mine.

Lily POV: Gordy, Ryland, Tommy and I were sitting in his car (I know what your thinking Don't get in the car with someone you just met, but I feel like I have known him my whole life.) and we found out we were neighbors. So Ryland drove us to our houses then Gordy walked me up to my porch and I asked my mom if I could hang out at his house for dinner, she said I could so I told Gordy I was going to get ready and I would be ready by 5. Then he said he would knock on my door by 5. So I told him bye he went to his house then the second I saw him go inside and I screamed so loud I really hope he didn't hear. Then I run up stairs and I get in the shower, wash my hair then my body. I get out of the shower and dry off then I look for a cute but casual outfit so I grab my darkish red crop top then I put on some bleach mark ripped jean shorts. I then get a text from an unknown number that says Hey it's Gordy I just wanted to let you know that all my cousins will be at dinner also you should also wear a swimsuit under your clothes we have a pool and my whole family loves swimming so we most likely will end up in the pool. So I replied saying "ok can't wait" "wait do you mean the Lynch's?" He just said "You just have to wait and see." then I searched through my clothes and put on a blue and teal two piece suit on then I put my clothes back on over it. Then I get a call from Claire, So I answer, The first thing she says is "Oooooooo, Why are you so dressed up!?!?!?" I tell her i'm going to a friends to have dinner and go swimming. Her and I were talking back and forth until she says, "So who is this mystery friend? Is she prettier than me? Is she nicer than me? Is she--"(I interupt her) "She is actually a He..." Then she screams then asks "Whats his name? How old is he? is he in any of your new classes? Is he HOT? How far away from your house does he live?" I say "His name is Gordy, He is 16, he is in all of my classes, Yes very much, and he is my neighbor." She than says, "Wow how ironic is it that the guy you like lives in the same city as you and the guy you are going to have dinner with has the same first name, What is his last name?" "Well his last name is De St Jeor!" "No freakin way! you are going to have diner with the De St Jeors!" "I know I'm so excited, guess who else will be there." "Who?" "Drum Roll Please!...       The...        Lynch's!" "EEK! NO WAY!!" As soon as she says that I hear a knock on the door. I tell Claire I have to go then I leave my room and head down stairs where I see Gordy And Tommy talking.

Hope you like this chapter. Be sure to come back for the next chapter. Love Ya'll