5

Months past and everyone learned that Izuku was the missing leader of powerhouse. They all called him the queen of devils. Izuku was really kind to people that he knows but if you mess with him or his friends you are as good as dead. Everyone knew that and they were happy to call him queen.

2 years later( so everyone is on their 3rd year and are 19/20)
(I'm naming the principal mr. Nolan. Also I can't remember if the principal is a girl or boy so we are keeping it a boy)
"Yes principal nezu."
....
"Of course. Yes we will have your students situated my nephew."
"Okay,just please warn them not to make him angry you know how he is when he's mad."
....
"Okay,I will inform them"
-Meanwhile with class 3-A-
Everyone forgot about Izuku and bakugou. Everyone except kiri,kami,shinso,and class 3-B.
Soon enters mr.aizawa with some information.
"Listen up brats"
"......."
"Principal nezu has allowed us to go to one of the most elite schools to study and train there for 3 months. So I want all of you to be on your A-game. The people there are much more different from you.in language,strength,quirks,and personality."
"At least they have a better personality",murmurs aizawa.
"Which school,sir"momo asked.
"National school"
"What!!!!!" Todoroki and momo screamed with there mouths wide.
"You mean THE national school,with world wide top hero's as teachers,with amazing equipment and also the amazing group of hero's in training who are already climbing on the list!?
"Yes,now we will leave in 4 days so best you pack and get your stuff ready. I'm tired so you may do whatever you want", aizawa said,while getting into his yellow sleeping bag.
"Who is the group?"asked tsu.
"They are really famous in America. They were masks so no one knows them. They also helped the no one hero in multiple missions.some people say one of them is related to the no. One hero.
"I thought the no. 1 hero is all might?",sero asked.
"No,all nights no. 1 in Japan."
"Those kids are probably rich right?",uraraka asked.
"Probably. The should earn at least some money while their working for the no 1 hero."
*uraraka's thoughts*
If I get one of the boys in that group to fall in love with me,I would become rich.😆😆😆😆😆(laughs,but in an evil way👿)

(Time skip to 4 days)
*izukus pov-
"So your telling me some students from another hero school are going to be crashing at my place as I'm the only one who has room?"
"Yes,I'm sorry izu-bear but pleaseeeeeeeee!!!!!!🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺"
"Don't call him that!!!!!!!",said itsuki,zero,and Liam.
"Fine,but only because your my uncle"
"Yaaaaaaaaay!!!!!"

(The principal)We went back to class only for the PH to ask us why I was called

(The principal)
We went back to class only for the PH to ask us why I was called.
"Why were you called by uncle zuzu?",asked my brother.
"Oh, ah guys, we might have some company"
"What do you mean",asked Kachhan.
"I mean that some students from another hero school are going to stay with us for 3 months"
"Why?",jasmine asked.
"Something about so exchange course",zero said.
"Anyway their coming today so free your schedule for a bit."
"Okay boas!"
"Hey!!! I told you guys to not call me that!!!"
Everyone started laughing. Stupid octopuses.( please comment if you know where it's from)
*with class 3-A*
"Okay class we reached, please follow me or else you'd get lost."
Everyone was looking around confused,except for momo and shinso.
Shinso and aizawa were really excited as they know who they were going to stay with. They lead the class to the 2 black fancy cars.
"Everyone file in!"
"Yes,sir!"
*they reached the house*
"Woah!!! We get to live here",said kiri(🥺🥺)
"It's amazing!!",denki said shocked.
"It's even costs more than my house!",told momo.
everyone was shocked as they knows momo was the richest in Their school.
"The doors open and out comes someone they did not expect"
"WELCOME TO MY HOme"

"The doors open and out comes someone they did not expect""WELCOME TO MY HOme"

(Izukus outfit)
"Deku!!!!"
"Hey freaks don't call him that!!", screamed bakugou.
"Izuku!!",screamed denki and kiri as they ran to hug him.
" we're so sorry for not helping you we knew you would never cheat on todoroki but they tricked us with 'Proof'"
"We over heard them say that the photo was photoshopped and we tried calling you l,texting you, and searching for you"
"Please forgive us!"
"Okay,okay!come down guys. I knew you guys wouldn't agree with them unless they tricked u or forced you. So don't worry."Izuku said this in the most calm voice that anyone would become peaceful after hearing him.
"Zuzu!!!"
"Shinsoooooo"
"Hey I'm hear too!!!"
"Of course I won't forget you dadzawa!!"
They both came to hug him while the rest of class 1-a was shocked.
"Okay let's come inside"
Izuku walked in and it was amazing.
"Leanardo!"
"Yes master"

"Please call everyone down as the guests are hear""Yeas sir""Thank you!" "We're here!!!"

"Yeas sir"
"Thank you!"
"We're here!!!"