12

*1 month later*
It's been about a month and PH and class 1-A are on talking terms.izuku does not talk to uraraka and todoroki as they try to talk to him. Urabitch was jealous of deku and wanted to have rich 'sugar daddies' as she calls it.To-dork-i ( it literally auto corrected to this😂😂)was jealous of Liam,zero, and itsuki. He wanted midoryia to himself even though he was the one who cheated. To solve his problems midroyia just avoid both of them and never let them near him. What everyone doesn't know is that there someone who has the same feeling for midoryia as todoroki. He just watched from close how Izuku, zero, itsuki, and Liam flirted with each other. He was jealous.
-Unknown pov-
It's not fair, Izuku should be mine , I've known him longer( yeah right, keep talking to yourself) I watch from a small distance as Izuku kissed his boyfriends. I should be them, kissing Izuku, loving Izuku, having se-( tmi😵)
We have a bout a month left before we go, I have to get my plan into action. I needed to talk to uraraka she's the only one who would help me as she hates deku and wants his boyfriends. I would just kill her after she had taken his boyfriends so no one would be left to hurt my izu. I gave uraraka a text to meet at midnight in the kitchen. I waited and she came
"*🤫*?"
"Yeah, it's me. I need to talk to you about something. I know you want dekus boyfriends and I'm willing to help only if you help me get deku."
"Ok I'm listening. What's the plan?"
"Ok so ..."
-Denki's pov- ( bet'cha didn't see that 😗)
I was walking down to the kitchen to get a midnight snack when I heard someone talking. I thought it was an intruder as no one would be awake at midnight, so I hid behind a wall. I look secretly and saw uraraka and *🤫*
I overheard there plan to get zuzus boyfriends for urabitch and zuzu for *🤫*.
Oh

My

God!
__________________________________
( I think I forgot to tell you that they went to the beach on Saturday and yesterday was Sunday, so it's Monday)
It's the next day and it was time for school. Izuku was the first up again and went down to tell the chef to not prepare food as he was craving junk food for breakfast. He went and got everyone up as class 1-A came down they all said hi's and Izuku told them that breakfast is not prepared and they could just buy outside or ask the chef, all while avoiding to talk to uraraka and todoroki. They said ok and went down to ask food. Everyone asked for normal food but uraraka being the broke ass she is wanted to take advantage of this.
"Heh, I want Mediterranean Shrimp Kabobs,balsamic glazed steak rolls with scrambled eggs, hassleback Yamato caprees with a small salad on the side, and some chocolate truffles."
Everyone looked at Urabitch like she had two heads.
"Uraraka you shouldn't be asking all this fancy stuff. It's not your house!" Screamed Mina
"Might as well be, Izuku only got those hotties because he's a slut who sleeps around with everyone. Soon they will be worshiping me and then I will be living here and ruling."
"She's gone mad" murmured denki which everyone heard except Urabitch. "Excuse me" said the chef.
"Are you talking about master Izuku."
"Aghhh, why does everyone call him master! I am going to be there wife. It's there house and it will be mine also, you! You can call me misstress uraraka!"
"I will not. Master Izuku is the owner of this place along with all the midoryia fortune. I can not give food to people who talk about my master like that!"
"What do you mean! He probably seduced the midoryias also! He's such a slut! There's no way he can be that rich!
"Enough!"
"Master" said the chef and bowed his head.
"Thank you for standing up for me nico!"
"No problem, master!"
"I told you to call me Izuku!
"Sorry mas- Izuku"
" no worries anyway it's almost time for school so you better hurry up!dont want you guys to be late for school"
"Thanks bro/midorya/zuzu/zuku!"Said multiple people.
The all went there way. PH went to the mc Donald's drive through and order there food.

And then went to Starbucks to get drinks

 They then went to there secret hideout

( the inside has all cool stuff. Sorry I can't show my internet has been shitty and it's taking forever to load)
They went in and ate. After eating they reached at 3 period. They entered class and sat down half paying attention to the teachers. They went home and just chilled with each other, until class 1-A asked them to play truth or dare.
".........sure!"