21

"Kai!"
"Bingo~"
"Why did you do this!!"
"Ah, zuku how can yo u not understand that I'm in love with you! Ever since we were small!"
Izuku was shocked! Was this the reason why he was kidnapped? Was this the reason why Blake died? Was he the reason why this is all happening? He started sobbing.
"It's all my fault!!" He started sobbing.
" don't cry, baby. It's not good for the baby, or babies"
"W-what!?" Izuku said while hiccuping.
"Oh, you didn't know, oh well. Your pregnant with twins!"
"Izuku moves his hands to his stomach after hearing this news.
" our children will be beautiful!! Even though they don't have my blood, I will take care of them and you Izuku! Don't worry!"
"I'm sorry, please let me go!" Izuku said while tears were slipping down his face.
"*licks a tear* don't worry Izuku, I will take good care of you!" He said.
Kai stops and walks towards the door.
"Don't try to escape baby, or something is going to happen to ours"
Izuku was feeling a mix of emotions. Usually he was very smart and tactful during these type of things, but with babies and hormones, izukus emotions were all over the place. He just went to sleep with quietly sobbing.
______________________________
Izuku awoke to a loud sound.
*boom!!*
He was shocked and but soon felt happiness as the sound only meant one thing.

He was getting saved!
You could hear guns shot and running everywhere.
Even though Izuku emotions were based on his hormones Izuku knew that he had to get a hold of himself. He got up and went behind the curtain near the door. And soon enough the door banged open.
" SHIT! He escaped!!" He heard Kai scream.
"He soon heard running again and knew he disappeared.
He moved to the window to see if anyone was down and fortunately he saw bakugou.
"Kachhan" he whispered.
"Kachan!!" He whispered louder.
"Huh" bakugou said while looking around once he looked up he saw Izuku.
"Iz-" he was about to scream but was told off by izukus index finger on his mouth.
He started running upstairs and fighting off anyone who came at him. And by fighting I mean blowing up people's faces. He came to the top to see no one in the room, he was about to walk of when he he felt someone tap him.
He shrieked, but then realized that it was Izuku.
"Izuku how are you! Are you hurt! Who is this bastard who took you!" He whispered yelled.
"I'm fine Kachhan! Don't worry, and the person who kidnapped me was Kai!" He whisper yelled back.
"What!" He yelled and just a bit to loud as Kai busted into the room.
"Oh, so you were hiding my dear!"
"Kai!! You bastard" bakugou screamed ready to pounce on him.
"Oh bakugou, get your hands away from my wife!" He yelled.
"Last time I checked, he was married to 3 other guys who don't have the name Kai!"
"Well anyways I need Izuku, just hand him over and everything will be nice"
"Like hell!"
"Ugh, fine, you wanna do it the hard way. We'll do it the hard way!" He said as he snapped his fingers.
Next thing they know was that they were surrounded by black clothed people.
"Izuku sit this one out, your pregnant!"
"No you can't take them alone!" Izuku screamed.
"Don't worry! I got this!"
Bakugou started fighting people off but failed to see the guy that creeped behind and grabbed izukus hands, as Izuku was retaliated, the guy was them shot with a bullet in his shoulder.
"How dare you touch what's ours!"
( just before you say that izukus not a thing he is okay with the dominance)
Izuku turned around to see his three sweet husband looking pissed but with one look from Izuku the faces softened.
Izuku started crying.
"You jerks, why do you take so long!" He said while smiling and snifiling.
"Ugh! Izuku you are so getting punished!" Kai said as he was about to escape through the window, but then was shot before he could reach. As the glass shattered they saw that it was Riley who was snipping from the building next to them.
The boys ran and hugged Izuku not letting go at all.
"My big babies I missed you!" Izuku said while trying to control tears which soon fell.
After hearing the word babies the boys started to think about the baby that Izuku had. Itsuki carried Izuku bridal style and ran towards the rv the came from. The door opened and in was makyla,Lila, and el who seemed to be waiting for them.

(it looks like this) Izuku was then placed on the bed and was the checked all over

Izuku was then placed on the bed and was the checked all over.
"Guys I'm fine" he said while trying to get them to cut it out.
"No, we need to see if you and the baby are safe!" Said Liam who was watching closely.
"You guys know!?"
"Yeah your mom told us when you were kidnapped." Said zero.
Izuku then starts bursting into tears.
"Ahhhhh*sinff* ahhhh" he started wailing.
"Babe whats wrong!?"
"Are you hurt!?"
"N-no*sniff* it's j-just that I-I*sniff* wanted to tell y-you guys on c-Christmas!"
"Aww, baby! Don't worry we are happy that we did it this way because then we got to get rid of the bastard who tried to take you! We're really happy!" Said itsuki
"R-really?" Izuku asked not sure if he was telling the truth.
"Yes babe we love you!" Said Liam.
Zero just went on the bed and pull Izuku on him and cuddled him. Which Izuku was okay with, as the ban started moving, soon Izuku fell asleep, happy that things were going back.

______________________________
Do you guys think I should end the story with cute fluff and family moments or should I continue the book with some plot twist, if so please comment ideas!