⚠️18 ⚠️

(If you don't want to read please skip it. And also don't judge me please)
The boys and Izuku had had fun sight seeing and now came back to there house. It was dark but Izuku wasn't feeling tired at all. He actually felt a bit horny. So he did what every sane person would do!

 Izuku came out of the bathroom wearing this cute pink lingerie

" hey baby~" zero said while hugging him from behind.
"Hey big boy"
"Ugh Izuku the things you do to me!" He said while lifting Izuku up and throwing him on the bed. He pounced on Izuku and started kissing his neck making hickies all over. He was suddenly pushed by itsuki.
"Okay pretty boy! My turn" and soon itsuki attacked Izuku lips.
"Mmm" was all Izuku could say he was feeling pleasure and he was starting to feel a bit needy too. He separated himself from itsuki's lips and pushed him on the bed. He got up and pushed zero and Liam who just walked in. He got up on liam lap and said" don't worry you'll all have a chance with me tonight."
The boys knew there was tent in the boxers but couldn't do anything. Izuku pulled down liams pants and saw his 🍆 stand straight. He kissed it and pulled down his own shorts. He lined his hole and slowly went down liams  🍆.
"Ahhhhh~"               A/N:(•~•)
"Ugh" let out Liam as Izuku squeezes his dick. Izuku then grabbed zero in front of him and made him kneel so Izuku face right in front of his dick.
( okay I'm really sorry for this)
Izuku pulled down his shorts and started sucking and bouncing at the same time.
"Ahh~"
"Izu-so tight!"
But he didn't forget about itsuki he grabbed itsuki's dick which was already out and started pumping fast.
"U-ugh Baby!"
Izuku opened his eyes after a while to see the boys faces holding pure bliss. He knew the were close so he stopped, which suddenly surprised the boys.
"I think I will give you all a reward for being so good so~"
He got off of Liam and sat on the bed on all fours. Itsuki came and pushed himself in Izuku.
"Nngh~"
"Baby you still have two more~"
Zero came and pushed in and Liam followed. Once the were all in they started pushing at different timings which cause Izuku to overload.
"Ahhhhh~! T-to Much!!"
But they didn't stop for izuku's pleas. They pushed harder and faster and soon everyone came.
This went on for the whole night. They went and did different things and experimented. Just know that Izuku is probably not going to walk for the next 2 days
( okay I'm done ✅)