17-

Everything was going well for the past few months! Izukus dad passed down the company to Izumi as he is the eldest.Izuku and they boys are planning their wedding with the help of all the bottoms and there moms. They are now attending a gala for Izumi to get the company.
*at the gala*
"Thank you all for choosing me as the new ceo of the midoriyas! I will try my hardest to make this group better than it already was! Thank you"
Everyone clapped for the little speech that Izumi said.
"Big brother!!! I'm so happy for you!!" Izuku said while hugging him
"Thank you!! You look lovely by the way!"

 "Big brother!!! I'm so happy for you!!" Izuku said while hugging him "Thank you!! You look lovely by the way!"

(Izumi's outfit^)

(Izuku's outfit^)"I like yours too!!" Izuku said while giggling

(Izuku's outfit^)
"I like yours too!!" Izuku said while giggling.
Everyone was just smiling at the conversation between the two brothers. While the boys were getting a bit jealous that izumi is steeling all izukus attention.
"Okay, I'm going to go talk to Layla . Your boys are getting jealous. I don't want to die." He said while walking away looking for Layla.
Izuku walked towards his boys.
"Someone told me you guys were missing me!" Izuku said.
Itsuki just rapped his arms around Izuku and hummed in agreement.
"Whipped" someone said from the crowd which made everyone laugh while the boys were pouting. All in all everyone had a lot of fun. Well we all know what the boys and Izuku did after the party 😉😏🤦‍♀️)
_________________________________
( huge time skip!!!)
It is the day of the wedding.
Izuku is in his room getting ready while the boys were in another. The boys couldn't get any sleep as they didn't have there teddy bear so them. While Izuku got a well rest sleep for him and his 🍑. He is in his room getting ready.