20

It has been 10 hours since izukus abduction and it was absolute chaos! The leaders of the power house was missing! Nobody but family new about this as villains may start to cause trouble. Everyone was worried, especially the boys. Itsuki was in there room staring at the wall while, Liam was secretly crying in the bathroom and zero was in the gym/training room. They had there best hacker and team specialist try to find izukus location. The thing that people don't know is that Izuku had placed a tracker inside him. Mainly one looking like a mole. There were others as well like his wedding ring or his necklace. They used this and found his location. They were all they way in South America. They team went down to the wepons room and got all there supplies.
Izuku was always prepared so he made ready to go bags for all of them.

(Safety bag)

(Safety bag)

(wepons bag)They all got in one of the transport planes went off

(wepons bag)
They all got in one of the transport planes went off. There backup was just behind them. As they were flying they saw that one of izukus trackers was off. It was his ring. Knowing this the boys were even more worried.

(Meanwhile with Izuku)
Izukus pov-( finally) -
"Agh"
I slowly woke up to see that Im not at home. I soon remember what happen when I was awake. I heard the door open so I quickly pretended to fall asleep.
"Zuku you don't need to pretend to  be asleep!"
"Who are you!?"
"I'm sad that you don't remember me"
"Why did you bring me here!"
"Well, welcome to your new home! This is where we are going to live together and raise our family!"
"What the hell!!"
The mysterious guy was eyeing my ring and suddenly took it!
"This won't do. I already have a better one!"
He came in to kiss me but I slapped him away.
"Oh ho. I don't think what you did was super nice baby!"

"Especially, when you did this!" He said while breaking my ring. I got pissed, but I had to play the 'I'm helpless' act so I can get out of here.
"Who are you?"
"I guess you don't remember me. Maybe this will jog you memories."
He pulled out a necklace.
I was shocked! It was him!?
* time travel to old memories*
(Middle school)
Note- Izuku and bakugou went to middle school in America thus knowing all his friends
"Kai!!!"
"Zuku!!!"

 I was shocked! It was him!? * time travel to old memories* (Middle school) Note- Izuku and bakugou went to middle school in America thus knowing all his friends"Kai!!!" "Zuku!!!"

The two best friends hugged each other tightly. Bakugou,Izuku,Izumi, and Kai were childhood friends. They were inseparable. Kai and Izuku were closer because they had a passion for art. They even had a secret room full of art supplies and canvases waiting for them to come and play. It was until middle school which they had found a problem.
There was a new kid at school. His name was Blake. Blake soon joined the group and got close especially to Izuku. It was the day before there annual party for the  seniors that were leaving the school.  Izuku had went to Kai to tell him some thing important.
"Kai,Kai!!!"
" hey zuku!"
"I have to tell you something!"
"W-what is it?" Was this it? Was Izuku going to confess to him, were kai's thoughts.
"I have a crush on Blake! And he asked me out for the party!"
"What!" Kai screamed
Izuku thought that it was in shock and happiness, but boy was he wrong.
"C-congrats Izu! I'm so happy for you!"
"I knew you'd be!! " he said while hugging him tightly.
Kai hugged back, plotting something.
" Anyways I got to go!!"
Kai was walking away thinking in his head when he saw Blake with the biggest smile on his face.
Without knowing, Kai pinched Blake in the face.
"Kai?! Man what wrong with you!"
He didn't say anything. He kept on punching him without leaving any room to fight. Kai finally stopped when police officers grabbed him and stuffed him in a car.
30 minutes later the gang came in with his parents.
"Kai!" Izuku screamed.
"What happened?"
He didn't say anything. A police officer came up to them.
"Here is the victim. Do any of you know him?"
Once Izuku saw the persons face he fainted.
When Izuku woke up he was not the same.
"Is it true" he asked
"It is" was Izumi reply.
"He's gone?"
"I'm sorry izu"
Izuku sat there and just cried. A few months went by and he could eat, sleep or talk properly. So they planned to send him to japan witth katsuki as his family lives there. He forgot about it since, but now 4 year later he saw a man he could not recognise.
*present*
"Kai?"
______________________________
You guys think I should stop writing this story? I just have a lot on my plate and I feel bad giving very long updates? Sorry for the wait