Midoriya x Princess! Reader

Quirk: Deep Restrains (What it does is you can summon huge black tentacle like ropes from underground to hold your enemies down)

Quirk 2: Ghost (You basically just turn into a ghost and go through walls, become see through, manifest your body, fly, and possess someone if needed)

No one's P.O.V

Aizawa walked into his classroom seeing his students sitting quitely in their assigned seats. Waiting for his instructions. "Today we were asked to be body guards for a Princess coming to Japan" Aizawa spoke. "WHAT?!?!" The class shouted in pure shock. "Why do we have to be body guards for a spoiled brat!" Bakugo yelled. Aizawa sighed "The Princess herself asked for you guys to be the ones protecting her" Aizawa sternly stared at Bakugo while explaining that. "Anyway she's suppose to attend this ball that's coming up so she can give a speech or something like that" Aizawa explained. "So, tomorrow I want you all to grab your hero suits and your best formal wear. Class dismissed" Aizawa said getting into his yellow sleeping bag and falling asleep. That's when the class chattered among themselves. "Holy moly! I can't believe we're actually going to protect a real life princess!" Mina exclaimed. "Yeah, but isn't it nerve racking? I mean what if something happens to her?" Uraraka questioned. "Don't worry Uraraka, we'll keep her safe" Iida said placing a hand on her shoulder. Uraraka sighed deeply. "I hope your right" she spoke. "I can't believe the princess specificly asked for us to protect her" Midoriya said. Let's just say the whole class was excited but nervous at the same time.

Time skip to tomorrow

It was the start of another day, as class 1-A was in their hero suites ready to escort the princess to the hotel she was to stay at. "Oh man! I bet she's gonna be so hot!" Denki exclaimed. "Yeah, I wonder how big her boobs are!" Mineta drooled. Aizawa heard this and wrapped them tightly with his scarf. "You two will be treating the princess with respect, and you will behave cuz if you don't you two can come with me and do extra training" Aizawa growled at the both of them. "Y-Yes Sir!" They both squeaked out. Releasing them from his restraints Aizawa looked up to see no sign of the said princess yet. 'Where are they? They show've been here by now' Aizawa thought to himself. "*Ahem* Eraserhead?" a deep male voice spoke from behind the class. Aizawa and his class turned around to see a really built bald man wearing the normal black and white bodyguard suit, with black sunglasses standing in front of them. With other guards standing behind him lined in a circle. "Yes, and I'm assuming your the head bodyguard of the group?" Aizawa spoke looking up at the man since he was a bit taller than him. "These are your students?" the man asked. "Indeed, now where's the princess?" Aizawa asked politely. The big man stepped to the side as did the other bodyguards behind him in sync with each other. Making a path for the princess herself to see Aizawa and his class.

 Making a path for the princess herself to see Aizawa and his class

(Your dress)

As Y/n walked toward them the class was amazed by her beauty. They awed and gasped as they stared with amazement. "Hello! It's so nice to finally meet you Class 1-A!" Y/n happily clapped her hands together. The class bowed together and spoke "Hello Princess" the class greeted. Well, except for one angry ash blonde. "Bakugo" Aizawa sternly stared. "Oh please, you don't have to be formal with me, please treat me as if I were any other human being, also please call me Y/n" she said. "Good! Cuz I don't give a-!" Bakugo was cut off when Aizawa wrapped his scarf around the angry boys mouth before he could say anything else. The tall bodyguard walked up to Bakugo and glared down at him. "You better watch what you say boy, or next time I'll deal with you myself" The bodyguard growled. Bakugo slightly gulped. "Please Victor, stand down!" The Princess exclaimed. The guard stood straight and faced the princess. "But- my lady he was disrespecting you-" "I don't care" "What? But my lady-" "But nothing, you must stop getting so worked up over simple things, violence won't solve everything, and you know I hate resorting to violence, plus I will not take his words to mind" The Princess spoke. "Yes, my lady" the guard sighed and returned to her side. "Well that was tense" Kirishima whispered. "Please, forgive Victor, he's just trying to look out for me" Y/n spoke. "Mademoiselle I must say you look absolutely stunning in that dress" Aoyama spoke. "Yeah! You look so elegant in it!" Mina added. "Why, thank you! Now, Shall we go!" Y/n cheered. Everyone nodded and got into their positions. The inner circle around the princess was class 1-A as the bodyguards were the outer circle.