Deku x Pirate!Fem Reader

(Your Captain outfit above ^)

Deku's P.O.V

As Kacchan and I were cleaning with the vacuum my girlfriend Y/n came over to us. "Hey Izu! Hows the cleaning going?" she asked. "Well, I guess" I reply. She nods then stands next to me. "Hey Y/n?" she hums in response and looks at me. "Can you please get me some water? Training earlier was tiring today" "Of course Izu, be right back with your water" Y/n smiled. "Get me some water too woman!" "Alright alright, hold your horses" Y/n said while walking away. "Thank you" I spoke as I turned back to focus on cleaning. Suddenly some blue and purple portal thing appeared right beneath Kacchan and I. "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!" We screamed as we fell through.

Third person P.O.V

"Hey what happ-!" Y/n cut herself off as she noticed the two had vanished without a trace. "Where did they go?!" Y/n freaked out dropping the bottle of water in her hands.

Meanwhile~

The two said people were thrown onto a hard wood. Deku groaned as did Bakugo. "Don't move!" a voice shouted. Deku's eyes widened as his face was met with a gun 2 inches away from his face. Deku gulped in fear as he looked up to be met with ruby red eyes.

Deku's P.O.V

Kirishima?! But, he looks so different. Is he wearing, a pirate outfit?! I take in my surroundings to see my whole class, wearing pirate get up. As I looked around I also noticed that I was on a boat or pirate ship. Suddenly the whole crew gasped. "No way, it can't be" P!Kirishima spoke. "Deku?! Is that Really you?! But you can't-!" P!Uraraka exclaimed. Everyone on the ship stared at me with shock. "Of course?" I questioned. "What's so shocking about the Damn nerd!" Kacchan shouted. I turn to see him tied up in ropes. "What the-?! Kacchan?! What happened to you?!" I shout in shock. "These Damn copies of our classmates tied me down as soon as they saw me!" Kacchan shouts.

Third person P.O.V

As the crew stared at Deku, P!Iida grabbed Deku and tied his hands and feet. "Hey! What's the Problem?!" Deku exclaimed. "Sorry but this is for your own good" Iida spoke. Then Pirate Bakugo walked up to Deku and knelt down. "Put a bag on his head and tie that loud mouth of his, so the captain doesn't see or hear him" Bakugo or Dynamite ordered. "What? Why?" Deku asked as Iida put a cloth around Deku's mouth while Chargebolt aka Karminari shoved a bag over Deku's head. "Sorry man, but orders are orders" Chargebolt spoke. Deku struggled in Inginium and Chargebolts grasp. Dynamite stood up and turned around to head into the main quarters of the captain. "I'll be back, the captain needs to know about the intruders" Dynamite spoke. "Are you sure Dynamite? You know how the captain gets when interrupted at drinking time" Red Riot spoke with some fear of evident in his voice. "Don't worry I'm the only one that can handle the Captain" Dynamite spoke as he entered the lodge, heading to the captains quarters. As Dynamite reached his destination, he could feel the tense waving in the air from outside the door. He knew the captain didn't like being bothered by anyone during a drink break. He took a deep breath as he knocked on the door. P.Bakugo was shaking in his boots a little but still opened the door after hearing no reply from the captain. "Captain? We need ya to come take a look at this" Bakugo said as the door was open fully to show the Captain. The captain was sitting at their desk gulping down a bottle of wine. They put the bottle down to look at Bakugo. "Take a look at what exactly? It better be worth my time" the captain growled. Bakugo's spine shivered at the harsh tone the captain gave him. "We have intruders on the ship captain" Bakugo spoke as the captain smirked. "Alright, that seems worth checking out" the captain spoke as they put their hat on. Turning to Bakugo they put the wine bottle away, safe in their stash. The captain walked toward the door and passed P.Bakugo as he followed behind the captain. Once they made it to the deck, all eyes were on them.