All Might x Reader Pt. 3

(Hey guys Author here! And since I came up with this Winter Dance thing. I'm going to be doing the other students and teachers for it. Okay, I hope you enjoy!)

Third person P.O.V

The team looked down and saw a hole that was echoing Teleshot's voice. They looked inside the hole and saw Teleshot under the rubble with blood on her forehead. "Hurry, I'm losing vision" Teleshot spoke. "Hold on we're coming!" Midoriya shouted as himself and Todoroki shimmed into the hole. "You guys stay out there just in case something happens" Midoriya spoke as the others nodded in agreement. Once the 2 hero's were inside next to the pro. They examined the pros head and noticed the leg bleeding a lot. "Teleshots head is injured along with her leg!" Midoriya shouted. "What happened?" Todoroki asked the pro. "The building was collapsing as I got caught in it, I felt myself get crushed by the debris and cut my leg in the process" Y/n explained acting in pain. Midoriya nodded and looked around.

Time Skip (After they got you out)

As you were on a carrier you sat up and clapped. The team looked at you as they set you down with the fake civilians. "You all did a very good job, and I'm very surprised that Bakugo didn't yell as much" Y/n spoke. "I am proud of you all, very well done" she cheered. The class was thankful they did good and weren't getting expelled.

Time skip

Y/n's P.O.V

I asked Aizawa to have All Might be at the spot I was going to break things off with Henry. Especially after I explained to him that Henry was abusive, he agreed to do it. I was standing in the spot where I told Henry to come meet me. As I stood there I noticed Aizawa had All Might and himself in position.

Aizawa's P.O.V

All Might and I were in position as Y/n still waited for Henry to show up. "Why are we here again Aizawa?" Small All Might asked. "Because I've been noticing that Y/n has been getting bruises on her body and I wanted to see if my theory is right" I explained. "Bruises?!" All Might exclaimed. "I know but just watch so we don't mess it up" I spoke. "Fine, I will try to restrain myself" he said as he sighed in defeat. Suddenly Aizawa noticed Henry walking over to Y/n. "Look" Aizawa spoke as All Might turned back to inspect the scene before them.

Y/n's P.O.V

"Hey Henry" Y/n spoke nervously. "Hey love sorry I'm a little late, you know how work can be" he spoke as he rubbed his neck. "Right, now I wanted to tell you something important" I spoke sweating buckets and gulping. "Yes, what is it?" Henry asked in a gentle voice. "I-I don't th-think this is g-going to w-work" I spoke terror lacing with my voice. "What's not working?" Henry asked. "Uh u-us" I spoke. "What ever do you mean?" he asked. "I think we should break up! That's what's up" I spoke with confidence as I pushed my fear away. Henry was silent as I continued. "I'm sorry Henry but I can't take this anymore, so I'm ending us" I looked down at the ring on my left ring finger as I pulled it off. I looked back up as I placed it in his coat pocket. "I'm sorry but this is goodbye, Henry" I said as she started to walk past him. Suddenly I was grabbed by the wrist tightly. I gasped as she stopped in my tracks and looked back at Henry. "After everything I've done for you, This Is The Thanks I Get?!" Henry shouted, his grip only getting tighter. "Ow! Let go!" I demanded as Henry then yanked me closer and shouted more. "You Ungrateful Bitch! I gave you everything! Your not going anywhere and we're not done" Henry growled. I teleported out of his grip and shouted back. "I've been dealing with your abuse for too long! So Yes We're Done!" I started to walk away until I was forced to turn around as I was punched in the face, hard. I was sent to the ground as I held my face in pain. The collar of my shirt was grabbed and pulled toward Henry. "This is not up to you! You're coming back home with me!" Henry shouted as they both then heard heavy footsteps. "Get your hands off her!" Big All Might shouted as he grabbed Henry and ripped him from me. He lifted Henry up by his shirt as he glared daggers at him. "She said you were done with your relationship, so that means you back off" All Might growled. "Y-Yes sir" Henry spoke a little terrified. "Good, now get lost and move out of Y/n's apartment" All Might demanded. Henry nodded as he was let down, running off out of sight. All Might shrunk back and hurried to my side. "Are you ok?!" he asked worriedly. I nodded as he helped me up. "Thanks" I said as he smiled. "No problem, I'm glad you broke up with that monster" All Might said as Aizawa came over. "Great, now get together already love birds" he spoke as he turned around to leave. "Aizawa!" The two shouted in embarrassment as he walked away faster. Us two hero's were left alone as we stayed in silence. The silence was a bit tense but All Might decided to break it. "So, um now that that Jerk is gone can we go on-" I cut All Might off "A date?" I finished for him. "Uh U-um u-uh y-yeah" he stuttered. "I'd love to" I said as he blushed and grabbed my hand.