3. Probation officer

The first thing Aleena did when she arrived at school the next day was go find Peter. Luckily she didn't have to search too hard since there was only two places he could've been. He had informed her that he would be photographing the cheerleading team for their yearbook photo today so they were either out on the football field or in the gym. Not quite wanting to go outside today she checked the gym first and was lucky to find him there.

Instead of bother him she decided to aid Missy Kellenback with the homecoming banner.

While the two teen girls were quietly talking about the homecoming dance they didn't notice a basketball coming toward them and knocking over the paint bucket making it spill all over the banner.

"You did that on purpose flash!" Missy yelled at the jock.

"No, but I should've, you better watch your back." He called back and Aleena rolled her eyes. When flash turned around Aleena stuck up both of her middle fingers at his back.

Peter rushed the the girls aid and picked up the bucket of paint.

"There you go." Peter mumbled to missy giving her a small smile. Flash now deliberately threw the basketball at them since he saw Peter. But with his new heightened senses Peter caught the basketball as if it was nothing, Missy's jaw dropped while Aleena just smiled.

"Give it up Parker." flash called.

"Could you hold this for a second." Peter asked handing Aleena his camera. Peter walked out onto the middle of the gym floor tossing the basketball between his hands. "Why don't you take it from me."

"Yeah flash take it man." one of flashes team mates called.

"Go ahead take it." Peter told him.

Flash reached for the ball but Peter passed it to his other hand behind his back. Flash glared and reached for the ball again only for peter do pass it to his other hand again. Flash once again went to reach for the ball put peter swung it around his head and when flash turned around to grab it peter threw the ball at his back and caught it once again.

Aleena let out a giggle and raised peters camera capturing a photo of flashes pissed of expression and peters shit-eating grin. Peter swung the ball like he was going to hit flash and laughed when flash flinched away.

Peters grin got smaller, he held out the ball for flash to take. "Just take it."

Flash however just glared at peter and stayed still not wanting to be made a fool of again.

"Alright how about this?" Peter asked putting a hand over his eyes, he jokingly moved his fingers to see through them. Flash still didn't move. "Alright, how about that?" Peter asked turning to face the other way. Flash inched forward to take the ball only for it to be stuck to peters hand.

Peter turned to face him as flash now used two hands to try and take the ball.

"C'mon flash just take the ball!" one of flashes team mates yelled.

"Yeah take the ball," another called. "Stop playing around man!"

"Yeah flash take the ball." Peter taunted. "Take it."

Flash let out a breath as the call of his teammates got louder, he slowly backed away from the messy haired boy. Peter smirked changing his stance so he was now dribbling the ball in place.

Aleena was grinning to hard she was sure her lips were going to split open. Peter looked over and sent the blonde a wink as flash's glare got harder.

"ALRIGHT BRING IT, COME ON PARKER, COME ON" Flash yelled angrily.

Peters smile only widened as he ran at flash, body checked the boy, jumped like ten feet into the air and dunked the ball, breaking the rim and the backboard.

"Holy shit!" Aleena yelled with the biggest smile she's ever had on her face. She speed-walked over to peter and dusted glass shards out of his hair (Mentally freaking out for being able to touch his hair). "That was awesome, Insane, I think you were travelling though, but I loved it, it was so fucking cool!" the blonde ranted to the messy haired boy who had a huge smile on his face as he held the rim in his hand.

"Mr. Parker!" Their Gym teachers voice yelled and Peter froze.

Aleena waited patiently by her locker for peter to get out of the office with his uncle. She watched them talk quietly when she received a text from her mom.

Momma-
Hey baby what time are you going to be home

Aleena-
Not until later, I'm hanging out with peter then going to Oscorp

Aleena's head snapped up when Peters uncle yelled across the hallway to her. "He has a bunch of pictures of you on his computer, like a collage." Peter gave his uncle an incredulous look. "I'm his probation officer."

Peters uncle then muttered something else to Peter who nodded before walking over to Aleena.

"He's a character. He's my uncle. He um.... he's a pathological liar, I only have the one picture, he thought you were someone else." Peter told the blonde nervously.

"Awh man, are you telling me you don't have a bunch of photos of me on your computer?" Aleena asked in mock disappointment.

"Well, uh, I was taking pictures of the Battle of the books team and your on the team, so... and uh I take pictures of people around school so I caught some of you probably." Peter lamely explained.

"Right."

"So he must of seen, uh... I was touching some stuff up."

"You were touching stuff up?" she teased and they both laugh.

"I uh.. I'm not going to answer that."

"So did you get expelled?" the blonde asked.

"No. No. I didn't get expelled, I got community service. Um.. so uh... you wanna uh... I don't know. Um..."

"Wanna what?"

"I don't know. Just uh... I don't know. I don't know. We could uh... or we could do something else. Or we could... if you don't like... we could..."

"Yeah." Aleena answered the boy nodding with a smile.

"Yeah?" Peter asked.

"Mhm, either one."

"Really?"

"Sure." she nodded.

"Okay, good. Sounds great."

"Cool, but uh, not right now. We have to test your stuff and Oscorp, but um maybe some other time."

"Yeah, that's perfect." Peter told her, she gave him a smile and turned to find Misha and tell him to go home without her.