At ease soilder.

From the subway station of New Yolk City, a boy with a green navy jacket with an awesome haircut arrives at the city and takes a tour to amazing buildings. He sees people doing performances in the street when they pretend to be a statue or make music. He went to see a broadway show, but he sneakily went inside on top of the roof without anyone noticing. The boy did everything on his list. When suddenly, he saw Scrooge McDuck walking into the Gold Goose Industries building for a special meeting. The boy ran against Alex and Erynn by accident and fall to the ground. "Ugh.... What the heck man" said Alex. "At least watch where you're going before running against us." Fedory argues with the boy too. But no one knows what he's saying. "I'm sorry" said the boy. "The names Ace Quackson. I just saw Scrooge McDuck inside that building and is that a floating hat?" Alex was unsure if Scrooge is gonna be okay after the past event. "Are you okay" said Erynn. "Oh yeah, I'm okay" said Alex. "Why don't you two try to get to know each other for a while and I'll try to meet you back for lunch?" "What are you doing" questioned Erynn. "I just want to make sure nothing bad happens to Scrooge" said Alex. "Please be careful" said Erynn. Ace and Erynn walked together and Alex and Fedory sneaks inside of the Gold Goose Industries while the security is in guard. "Are you ready partner" Alex questioned to Fedory. The hat nodes to agreement.

Meanwhile, Scrooge struggles to get out of the metal cuffs from his arms on the chair. Scrooge said "Who are you? And what do you want from me?" Mr. Geesness puts out the lightning from his hand. "Well that's a start for a conversation McDuck. Imagine how I can ruin your reputation for doing street performances." "Are you the mad lad who tried to hit me in the street" questioned Scrooge. "Yes" said Frank. "But not only that, you've burned off my hair while fighting a mythical dragon and humiliated me for doing my performance better. If it weren't for you, my life would have been better and I'd never had to bring a kid from a different dimension to help me rule this world and other multiverses. I would've gotten a good respect from my family. But no family is perfect than yours." "Wait a minute" said Scrooge. "You've brought Alex to our world? Do you know how dangerous this could destroy our worlds if you rip open up something very dangerous? You really are a mad man. If you were madder, you would be able to join F.O.W.L. But we've never heard from them again after so many years until my niece's kids came along to my mansion." "Now you're starting to sound just like him" said Frank. "I'll erase you, your family and Alex out of existence forever. Unless, you're willing to hand over every single dime from your paycheck and bow down to me as your ruler."

Alex struggles to climb inside the building and manages to reach the office from the vent. He throws Fedory against the gate to open and climbs down. When he's out, there's no one there. "Oh man" he said. "If I can't find them, I would never forgive myself." Suddenly, he heard a noise from the walls of Mr. Geesness's office. He tries to climb back to the vents, but he slipped and accidentally stepped on a pressure plate activating a secret entrance. He heard the noise when Scrooge struggles to get out of here. Alex quietly walks to find them in a spotlight. "Just let me go" yelled Scrooge. "Look, I'm sorry for burning your hair and making you feel bad, but you've got to let go of that stuff behind ya. If it makes you feel better, I'll give you lots of support and pay for the damages I've done." Frank starts to feel irritated on what he said. "That's a lie! I'll never forgive you! You won't even pay a single dime to fix the damages after your adventures!" Frank pulls out lightning from his fists. "Prepare to say goodbye for everything you have" he said. Frank sees a reflection on Scrooge's glasses and saw Alex and Fedory behind him. Frank blast his power against Alex as he falls into a pile of boxes. Fedory was hit against the wall. "Well look what we have here." Frank walks around Alex as he explains to him. "I've been meaning to show you my powers after what we had before. I expected you to come by before I have the chance to finish him off. You're so gullible to be a hero of your own. I think it's best if I make this game fair. We'll have a clash right now. I'll be letting your hero go for now. I've been hearing your conversation during the shadow war outside of my building. Since then, I've managed to steal a bolt from an immature Greek God. He's more of a fool than you are. During the shadow war, my own counterpart tried to attack me and I've manage to trap it in my shadow trap with my own chalk. After I stole the bolt, I've taken it's life to create my very own powerful lightning. I should thank you for giving me an idea. Couldn't have done it without you son." Alex starts to get up on his two feet while Fedory floats back into his head. "Well....I'll try to give it all I got to defeat you! Because.... you're a.... very bad man!" said Alex. "You're not very good at this aren't you" questioned Frank. Fedory sighs at an embarrassing moment.

At lunch, Erynn and Ace are waiting for Alex as they've already ate

At lunch, Erynn and Ace are waiting for Alex as they've already ate. "Where is he" questioned Ace. "I don't know" said Erynn. "We've been waiting for an hour. I hope he's not in trouble" "trouble" said Ace. "Now how could he be in trouble if he has powers to handle himself?" They heard a loud boom from two blocks ahead of the streets. "Where are you going" said Ace. "Come on" Erynn yelled while running. When running, they've stopped and saw Alex and Frank battling with their powers. Frank tries to shoot lightings out of his hands three times, but Alex gets in the ground, then rolls and gets up. Alex then starts to create an electric ball out of his hand while spinning his fingers and throws again Frank. But he dodges it and throws a lightning punch at his chest and flew off against an apartment wall. "This goes to show you kid! Never underestimate me for allowing friendship in my words! You either help me or be gone for good?!" Erynn slashes Frank with her paintbrush and sends him flying away. He gets up from the ground and said, "So, you wanna play too little girl? Fine. Have it your way! It's your funeral!" Erynn jumped while Frank blasted lightning against her feet and grabs her by the shirt and throws her away. Ace then manages to attack by kicking his leg and Frank falls to the ground. Frank then tries to get up with a electric wave. Dewey and Webby finds the heroes into the battlefield. "Hey" Dewey yelled. "Where's Scrooge?!" Alex and Erynn gets up and attacks back. Alex yelled "He's in the giant building! Go look for him! The field trip is over!" Alex starts to feel getting tired for keeping Mr. Geesness hold for hurting everyone. "But we can help you" said Webby. "We appreciated" said Alex. "But we got this on our own. Now go help your Uncle and get everyone out of here!" The two went to find Huey and Louie as they leave. Frank starts blasting another wave again and one person is standing in the way. "LOOK OUT!" Ace yelled. Ace pushed Fawn out of the way and was struck on his left arm. "OH NO" yelled Alex. While not pay attention to their problem, *POW! Alex was punched in the face and falls to the ground while Fedory was sent flying away. "ALEX" yelled Erynn. She was picked up again and thrown to the ground. *THUMP! "You kids are very hard to get rid off! All I want is to steal Scrooge's life and erase him and his family out of existence! I'm giving you team one last chance! If you three and your other ones get in my way, I'll demolish your life." Frank flees the scene very fast. Fedory tries to wake up Alex and he couldn't move, Ace got his arm paralyzed from the wave, and Erynn got a scrap from her arms and legs. Gizmo Duck and Ariel arrived at the scene and took them to the hospital.

Mr. Geesness did his online research about F.O.W.L. about their past life and location on his computer. "If they won't leave me alone, I'll get rid of them with some backup" he said. Frank gets in his limo to get to F.O.W.L.'s secret hide out. 30 minutes later, he arrives with a suitcase full of cash. "Mr. Bradford" said an anonymous voice on the call. "You have a visitor." "Let him in" said Bradford. The door opens and Frank walks up to the boss. "What do you want" questioned Bradford. "I'm here to give you a piece of my offering" said Frank. "I'll be willing to give you a million dollars for your finest agents." Bradford gives a glare to Frank as he thinks he's probably lying. "And why should I" he questioned. "Well" said Frank. "I've heard you have a strong hatred against Scrooge McDuck. If I were you, I would keep my online information to myself fool. You see, this world is not how I mostly view in my experience. I'm here to change everything that I can fix to make this universe a better place. I can even help you make Scrooge stop adventuring all together. In fact, I'll erase him out of existence. Including his family. The only problem is, some kids are planning on stopping my plans. Mr. Bradford." Bradford starts feeling convinced for what Frank said. "Really" questioned Bradford. "I like your style. So what agencies do you want?" Mr. Geesness starts giving a smirk while thinking. "Let's say I'll have whatever sparks my interest" said Frank.