How it all started

At Ithaquack, Selene watches over the moon, Zeus takes a nap, and Storkules plays his lute in a nice note. Zeus starts to gets annoyed by Storkules playing for 4 hours. "I will banish you if you keep playing that in another minute" said Zeus. "Sorry" Storkules apologized. A mysterious figure in a black coat walks up to the stairs of Ithaquack. He starts knocking on the door five times. Zeus gets up and yelled "Who dare disturbs my slumber?! "Why father" said Storkules in a happy tone. "That must be friend Donald trying to...." Zeus gets angry and starts yelling at his son. "Mention your friend one more time and I'll make sure I'll cook him for dinner!" Zeus walks to the door and opens to see who it is. The figurative man pulls down his hood to reveal Mr. Geesness. Zeus gets really annoyed by having someone uninvited. "Answer me this mortal" he said. "Are you a Scrooge supporter?" "I can't believe I'm doing this" said Frank in his mind. He puts down his robe to reveal he's wearing a "I hate Scrooge" T-Shirt. Zeus is so pleased for seeing a non-Scrooge supporter. He nicely asked "Come on in."

As Zeus, Selene, and Storkules gives around the tour to the house, Zeus asked a question to Mr. Geesness. "Now tell me mortal, what makes you want to hate Scrooge?" Mr. Geesness explains "He makes a mockery out of all billionaires including me. Before, I was once a very nice young man for having hair. I was walking into a Library where they sell history books. The one I read was "The True Story of Christopher Cluckbus". At that moment when reading page 142, I heard disaster coming from outside of the library. I saw Scrooge fighting a Wyvern dragon along side with a previous group of children and Beakley who happens to be called Agent 22. Scrooge and his secretary pulled out gadgets. He pulled his flame blaster against the mythical dragon. I started cheering on for the old man. When he misfired at that dragon, the blast went on me. I've gotten up and noticed I've lost my hair. I've went to the hospital and the doctors told me they can't do anything about it. I lost my first job for being bald. I've became homeless, I have no one to talk to, and none of my family member would want to see me or heard from me ever again. I thought this was the end of my story. Until that day, I saw street performers gather money for charity. The children were laughing at clowns and the adults gets entertained by talented people. I've started doing on my own and people really like it. Scrooge saw my performance and made a mockery out of me for doing it better. He gave me a rock for doing a terrible job. The audience laughed at me and I began to grow hatred more towards him. I've started picking out a fight with Scrooge and I lost. I get picked on everyday by everyone and it made me began to trust no one. I still needed the money. At evenings, I started robbing street performers and created my own company without getting a criminal record. When I needed to look for a place to stay, I come up to a very old giant building that would change my life. My company grew bigger and I was called "City's greatest hero" in New Yolk City. I once cloned a man that will take care of any job they will acquire to help their original counterpart. As much as I'm only recognize in my city, Scrooge was the bigger competition. I needed a way to make one project as big as what he has to offer. I once stumbled across Taurus Bulba and his partner, Dr. Waddlemeyer. We went to Saint Canard and they've shown me an amazing experiment that will never show to the public. They called it, the Ramrod. The machine can let you go through any universe anyone can explore and live. Bulba explain to me that his partner warned him about the machine's unstableness. As much as we want to get some recognition, we both teamed up to get rid of Dr. Waddlemeyer by banishing him into another dimension. After that, we planned on going our own separate ways after we both got ourselves a copy of the Ramrod blueprint. He wanted to show how much of a villain he can be while I plan on fixing every single universe that needs to be out of existence or make it a better world."

"As a matter of fact, I'll even do a better job than what Bulba has to take credit because he's a bigger fool than any other supervillains in this universe. I'll erase Scrooge and his family out of existence and claim myself as the multiverse god of destruction. I'll get rid of anyone who will stand in my way. Especially those nosy girls and the little brat who refused my good offer to help him. I will bring an uproar through out the multiverse!" The gods fell asleep when hearing the whole story. Mr Geesness gets frustrated by them and makes up a lie. "You know, Scrooge once told me that I was a bigger fool for liking a god like you who is better than anyone else!" Zeus woke and screamed "WHAT" in frustration. "How dare this mortal say something dreadful to the almighty Zeus?!" Mr. Geesness makes up another lie. "In fact, I think I see him now rubbing his victory against you. And do I detect Donald and Della Duck as well?" The gods looked outside to see standees of them. "SCROOGE" Zeus yells as he rushes towards him. Mr. Geesness looks for the bolt in Zeus' room and runs off with it. Selene and Storkules tries to stop Zeus, but he is too strong for them. "Don't pulverized friend Donald" said Storkules. Zeus tackles and noticed they're fake. Zeus grows in anger causing the clouds to rain. He yells at the distance away from DuckBurg. "SELENE" He yelled. "GO TO YOUR ROOM! YOU'RE GROUNDED!" Zeus turns his head against Storkules and said "And as for you, you are banished from my house forever". "But father..." said Storkules. "SILENCE" Zeus yelled. He sends out a swarm of harpies to cause mayhem. "As long as you can be responsible, I'll let you in back! Now get out of my sight." Storkules walks away in a depressed look and started packing up his clothes as he leaves Ithaquack.

Later, Mr. Geesness arrived back to his company and places the bolt down for experimentation. Frank's shadow stands there in its drawn circle figuring out what's going on. "It's time for you to go" he said. He brings out his shadow gauntlet and drags his shadow and the bolt in the giant chamber. "Sir" said the worker. "What if this doesn't work." "If you don't turn it on, I'll personally banish you next" said Frank. He walks into the other chamber and nods his head at his worker. The worker turns it on and electrocutes Frank and the shadow's DNA along side with Zeus's bolt mixing Magica's magic with Frank giving him more powerful lightning. The chamber opens with smoke coming out as Frank walks out of there feeling more powerful than his old self. "Hand me over a plank of wood" he said. The worker brings out two planks of wood. "Luckily, I've brought in a second bolt to test it out." The worker throws one wood up and Frank throws Zeus's lighting bolt at the wood. It split into two parts. "Throw another one" said Frank. The works throws another wood up and blast with his own hands. The wood completely disintegrated from that powerful blast. "It's time I give Scrooge a taste of his own medicine." A little part of the shadow is still standing in the chamber as it reborn itself as a different shadow. The little shadow managed to escapes the circle as it finds a host to survive.