The Lightning Round: Part 2

Scrooge and Frank finally arrive to the broken building again. Frank pops out from the tv from the other side of the destroyed building. "Why did you dragged us here if we can't settle this outside" said Scrooge. "Because the residents are watching us" said Frank. "I'll finally be able to show them how much of a fraud you really are. You demolished my life years ago. And now, I will cause an uproar to my home city, Duckburg and the rest of the multiverse that's out there." "But there's still time to fix all of that" said Scrooge. "You don't have to be the bad guy. Frank, I know I humiliated you before, but that was a long time ago. Just please accept my apology." Frank's fist starts to crack and charges lightning in rage. *CRACKLE! He blasted lightning as Scrooge dodges it. "Don't you get it you sentimental fool" he yelled. "ITS ALREADY TOO LATE!!! I HAVE ENOUGH OF THIS HEROIC TALK! NOW BE GONE! *CRACK! *CRACKLE! *CRACKLE!!! Scrooge uses his cane as a pogo stick. *BOING! He jumps and lands a kick, but Frank dodges to the right. He does a spin kick giving a big lightning wave. Scrooge does a front flip and rushes against Frank giving him a punch. *POW! Frank was send off flying at a building. His hands starts to spark bigger as he felt rage. *CRACKLE!!! He roars in frustration. "WHY WON'T YOU HOLD STILL" he yelled. Frank blasts at Scrooge's legs as he finally caught. He falls into the ground as his legs were paralyzed. "And you said you were Scrooge McDuck. But now, I finally have yo-" *KAPOW! Webby kicked Frank in the face out of nowhere. "Webby" yelled Huey in concern. "Why.... Why do you kids HAVE TO MAKE IT SO DIFFICULT" Frank yelled. *CRACKLE! Webby dodge and hit to the ground with a... *SNAP! Webby screams in pain as she broke her right arm. "That's more like it."

At the top of Eggpire State Building, Erynn watches the fight and turns away as Webby is in pain. Suddenly, she heard screeches coming from her left. She sees the Harpies coming after the city. She thinks and got an idea. "Oh no" she said. "This fight down there is getting intense. I hope they don't damage my bag. That's the only precious thing I'll ever have in my life." Fawn mumbles as she doesn't know what she's talking about. The Harpies flies down at the three hostages. As the Harpie is about to claw the bag out, *SPLASH! Ariel slaps away the Harpies and flies off to another direction. "ARIEL" Erynn yelled. "That was my only way to get us out of here!" "Sorry" she apologized in a nerve expression. "I thought they were attacking you." Ariel unties the three. "To make it up to you, I'll let you meet Gizmoduck." "I met him many times before remember" Erynn questioned. "Say, is it me or you two looked kinda familiar" said Ace. "What do you mean" said the two. "Well, you two said the same thing right now and your hairstyles look similar. But you have different hair colors and..." "Hold it" Fawn yelled. "Aren't we forgetting that Scrooge and Webby are hurt out there?!" As the Harpies see Frank, they rushed against him. Frank heard the screeches and blasted lightning at the swarm. *CRACKLE!!! "Why did an imbecile ever brought you monsters to defeat me" said Frank. "A Greek god should be your enemy. He imprisoned you for so long. You should have more freedom than him! Why don't I make you birds mine for a while? I'll help you get what you desire." "Don't listen to him" said Webby. "SILENCE" he yelled. "I'll give you a lifetime supply of Lemons. All you have to do is do what I say."

At the other place, the three boys were having a battle at the two henchmen. Alex throws Fedory while charging up a lightning punch against Taurus, but he dodges his head and caught the punch as he felt a little pain. He tries to land a punch with his other fist until Bulba caught it too. Blot pushes Alex off to the ground. He blasted lighting at Blot when he uses the gauntlet. He absorbs Alex's power as he starts to feel weak. Arthur tries to look up spells in his book and blasted lightning with his wand. Phantom Blot caught it as well. Ben rushes to attack and give the two a weak punch. The two looked at each other with disappointment. Bulba grabs Ben by the shirt and throws him away. "Run along brat" said Bulba. "If you know what's best for you." Ben's face starts to turn red as he gets tired of being called a weakling. He runs and grab Arthur's wand. "Hey" Arthur yelled. Ben waves the wand and yelled, "SHOOPUS MAH WHOOPUS!" The wand blasted a giant laser at Phantom Blot. He uses his gauntlet, but when tries to absorb it, the laser is over powered. It breaks the gauntlet into pieces. "Well, I'm out of here" said Blot. He flees in a jiff. "Would you stop that" said Arthur. "Now I don't have enough power anymore." "Well" said Bulba. "Since you two are powerless, this means I win." "Don't you mean "we" win" said Alex. "No, I mean I win" he said. "No. Not us win, but you and Frank win." "No, you said "we win" as in you kids." "Seriously, I have no idea where this is going" said Arthur. All of a sudden, Ace lands a kick at Bulba's back. "Guys" said Alex. "Are you okay" said Fawn. Bulba gets back up and snatches Erynn's brush away. She tries to get it back, but he throws Erynn to the ground. *SNAP! Bulba broke Erynn's brush into two pieces as she sees them falling into the ground. "This is bad" said Ben. "You're not helping" said Alex. "Can I borrow your hat" Erynn questioned. "Go for it" he said. She grabs Fedory and throws at Bulba's head. She floats around and went inside his mind. She stands there with a blank face. "What are you waiting for" Alex questioned. "I don't wanna hit myself" said Erynn. "Then what's the use for borrowing my hat" he questioned. "I don't know" Fedory sighs in embarrassment. Bulba breaks free to gain control of himself. Fedory and Erynn flies off of his mind. "I'm going to make you as my prisoner" said Taurus. All of a sudden, *ZAP! ZAP!! ZAPPITY ZAP!!! Bulba falls into the ground unconscious. The mysterious person in a gray hoodie shows herself as Gandra. "Gandra" Ariel yelled in excitement. "Hi squirt" said Gandra. "I figured you kids would like some help from me." "Not only help, but teach me some great ways" said Erynn being impressed. "Ha ha, I need to think about that" she said. "So what are we waiting for?" "But what if Frank sees you" said Alex. "Don't worry" said Gandra. "He won't know the similarities of my hoodie. Since I haven't worn it since Winter. So let's go!" The heroes runs quickly to where Frank is.